Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old July 20th, 2019, 11:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Welcome aboard, lurker!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 21st, 2019, 03:29 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm actually not new here. But man, I sure feel like I am.

I kind of departed from HeroScape a few years ago. The routine-based life structure that I took up towards the end of high school and have maintained in college didn't leave much free time, which has been great for me on many levels! But HeroScape was always a thing that I pursued outside of the daily grind of life, and I found it to be an awesome, time-consuming topic to just ponder upon, and there wasn't time for any of that. During long bouts of nothingness, breaks and what-not's, I sometimes get back to pondering on HeroScape. I've been checking out the website for maybe a couple days, snooping around what's new (everything!) and it's a bit overwhelming. And that can really put a damper on trying to make an effort to get back into it for a bit and contributing some posts to the website. I was a little surprised that this was still a thing honestly! I'm really glad it is though, seeing that there's still activity and things happening and a fun, friendly community here was really really nice. I figured that I'd go ahead and share that that realization brought a smile to my face, and perhaps I might find the motivation to go ahead and play a little HeroScape and get engaged on the site for the rest of the summer. Woohoo!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old July 21st, 2019, 09:25 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome and welcome back.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 03:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
I'm actually not new here. But man, I sure feel like I am.

I kind of departed from HeroScape a few years ago. The routine-based life structure that I took up towards the end of high school and have maintained in college didn't leave much free time, which has been great for me on many levels! But HeroScape was always a thing that I pursued outside of the daily grind of life, and I found it to be an awesome, time-consuming topic to just ponder upon, and there wasn't time for any of that. During long bouts of nothingness, breaks and what-not's, I sometimes get back to pondering on HeroScape. I've been checking out the website for maybe a couple days, snooping around what's new (everything!) and it's a bit overwhelming. And that can really put a damper on trying to make an effort to get back into it for a bit and contributing some posts to the website. I was a little surprised that this was still a thing honestly! I'm really glad it is though, seeing that there's still activity and things happening and a fun, friendly community here was really really nice. I figured that I'd go ahead and share that that realization brought a smile to my face, and perhaps I might find the motivation to go ahead and play a little HeroScape and get engaged on the site for the rest of the summer. Woohoo!
Welcome back MTSP!

If I remember, you had a custom submitted to the SoV that didn't pass but got lots of good feedback. If you're up for a little revision and the miniature is still out there I think it would be really cool to finally get a centaur in 'Scape!
Old July 22nd, 2019, 05:18 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Welcome back MTSP!

If I remember, you had a custom submitted to the SoV that didn't pass but got lots of good feedback. If you're up for a little revision and the miniature is still out there I think it would be really cool to finally get a centaur in 'Scape!
To go with the Trolticor.

Old August 15th, 2019, 12:19 AM

DawnMarbles1216 Woo who?
Smile Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Hey, I'm Dawn!

I'm fairly new to Heroscape, and I'm even newer to Heroscapers. I got introduced to the game a couple years back by my boyfriend, @Astroking112 . Since then, I've played some small amount of games, and I've enjoyed them, but I'm still obviously a rookie.

Last year, Astro and I traveled to GenCon and participated in the Heroscape tournament there, though I had only played a handful of games beforehand. Still, I was able to walk away with my very own copy of The PowerPuff Girls board game designed by Craig Van Ness.

I also like to draw, although I often seem to lack the free time to do so... However, when I do find a spare hour here or there, I hope to be able to share some fanart of Heroscape figures. My current avatar is my favorite character in the game.

I look forward to exploring this website!
Old August 15th, 2019, 07:51 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome. Looking forward to checking out that art.
Old August 15th, 2019, 01:23 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the site, @DawnMarbles1216 ! It's lovely to see you here. And that's a very nice "Chomp Chomp" that you've got as your avatar.
Old August 16th, 2019, 09:16 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the obsession!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 12th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Came here a while ago

Never stopped liking the game, though I haven't really played in years. Coming back to make some maps and units and see what everyone else has come up with. If I get back into it again I may try to make a 'full' set with 3d printed terrain and substitute miniatures for irl games.
Old March 12th, 2020, 12:45 PM

Welcome back!
The 3D craze is really growing.
Old March 12th, 2020, 11:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Came here a while ago

Never stopped liking the game, though I haven't really played in years. Coming back to make some maps and units and see what everyone else has come up with. If I get back into it again I may try to make a 'full' set with 3d printed terrain and substitute miniatures for irl games.
Excellent! Welcome, old time.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General