Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old December 7th, 2011, 05:50 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Index of Heroscape Software

This is a list of links and information of all software posted on the Heroscapers Software board or the Software section of the Downloads. The data is sorted by the software's function.

Army Drafting Utilities
Spoiler Alert!

Custom Army Card Utilities
Spoiler Alert!

Virtual and Custom Map Utilities
Spoiler Alert!

Map Databases & Collections
Spoiler Alert!

Virtual Play Utilities
Spoiler Alert!

Card References
Spoiler Alert!

Game-Time Apps
Spoiler Alert!

Miscellaneous
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by bmaczero; November 2nd, 2014 at 10:34 PM.
Old December 7th, 2011, 05:51 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Index of Heroscape Software

Empty.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old December 7th, 2011, 11:13 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

Very cool thread! Thanks for putting this together! And nevermind, I see the tournament stuff now.

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I thought of making this index but thought I would check if this has already been done and it was. Great resource - this thread needs to be stickied at the top of the software forum.

One recommendation for this thread is to put each section in a spoiler, to make it easier to browse. If you want, you can also link my Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores as they overlap a bit. I will add a link to this thread there as well as add missing weblinks that are on this thread to mine.

I have a couple of additions (including one I made).

Army Drafting Utilities
Bixby's Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet (OS Neutral, XLS Spreadsheet)
Original Author: Bixby
Current author: Lefton4ya
Current Version: 11.0
Languages: English
Thread: Heroscapers

Virtual and Custom Map Utilities

VirtualScape (Windows - Executable)
Open Source, Not under development
Author: Zzzzz
Current Version: 1.070

Reference and Data Spreadsheets

Bixby's Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet (OS Neutral - XLS Spreadsheet)
Original Author: Bixby
Current author: Lefton4ya
Current Version: 11.0

Gary's Heroscape Site (OS Neutral - Web)
Author: GaryLASQ
Updated: February 20th, 2011

AliasQTip's Collection Calculator (OS Neutral - Web)
Author: AliasQTip
Updated: May 14th, 2011.

Map Databases & Collections
Gary's Heroscape Site - Battlefields & MOPS (OS Neutral - Web)
Author: GaryLASQ
Updated: February 20th, 2011
Battlefields Location: heroscape.glasq.com
MOPS Location: heroscape.glasq.com

Heroscape.cz Map database (OS Neutral - Web)
Not under development
Author: hlad
Languages: English & Český
MOPS Location: heroscape.glasq.com

Heroscape Maps Pivot Table (OS Neutral - XLS Spreadsheet)
Not under development
Original Author: GameBear
Current Author: Retlaw
Current Version: 3.0

Miscellaneous

Mythacle Treasury (OS Neutral - Web)
Author: Jay Cain
Updated: February 22th, 2011
Blog: blog.mythacle.com

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 22nd, 2012 at 10:18 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:21 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here is another thing that needs to be added:

HeroSkype App
Author: Filthy the Clown
Updated: 2012-01-18
Language: English
Thread: HeroSkype app: Feature Request and Change Log

Last edited by Fi Skirata; March 16th, 2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 03:20 PM

Thanks guys, I'll make those changes.

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old March 5th, 2012, 03:17 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks for updating. I notice you did not add the map section or suggested apps/sites or mythacle treasury, or the site Fi Skirata suggested, any reason why not? I know Gary's site and mythacle are in other sections, but their sites fit multiple catagories.

Soon I will upload VirtualScape 1.07 with updated resources already installed to the downloads section here, and when I do I will pm admins/moderators of the software forum and download section to clean up sticky threads/downloads and request this thread to be stickied in the software forum.

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Hey, I found the new website for tournament director:
http://joshuagraffman.com/HSTournamentDirector.aspx

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 26th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old March 16th, 2012, 01:28 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Why is this not stickyed? I nominate this for stickiness!

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old September 7th, 2012, 10:37 PM

So I updated this again. I'm not sure why those things didn't make it the first time, lefton4ya.

Better late than never, I guess?

V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old September 13th, 2012, 12:21 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Great list! Also, there's a new version of the Hextreme Spreadsheet here.
Old March 17th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are there any Glyph Randomization programs out there yet?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 18th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Hi bmaczero. Thanks for listing "Gary's Army Drafter" under "Army Drafting Utilities". Unfortunately, this was a tool on my HS web-site that has been mostly dead for quite a while. (I no longer have a link to it on my site.) It depended on the existence of Mozilla's XForms add-on, which is very dead.

I'm disappointed in Mozilla and all the other major web-browser companies for not giving "native support" to XForms, and for also stopping with their native support of XSLT/XPath at version 1.0, when version 2.0 is so much more powerful. Why did they give up on XForms and XSLT? I can't tell you. All I know is I liked using XForms and still like using XSLT, but I wish they had better names like BrowserSuperForms or BrowserTemplateMaster .

However, others have pressed on with XForms and XSLT/XPath 2.0 on the client side (meaning in the browser). Two great examples are XSLTForms for XForms and Saxon-CE for XSLT/XPath 2.0. (It wouldn't surprise me if Saxon-CE eventually supports XForms markup as well.)

I haven't done anything with XSLTForms yet, but am thinking about it. I have played a bit with Saxon-CE, but have not gone very far with it yet. So maybe the idea of having an army drafting tool on my web-site is not dead yet.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; March 18th, 2013 at 02:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software