Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

View Poll Results: What Video Game System Is The Best?
Microsoft Xbox 360 28 30.11%
Playstation Move 1 1.08%
Playsation 3 18 19.35%
Playstaion Portable (PSP) 0 0%
Nintendo Wii 23 24.73%
Nintendo DS/DSi 8 8.60%
Other (older gaming systems like Gameboy, Playstation 2, SEGA systems, etc.) 35 37.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 10th, 2010, 10:06 PM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation
What Is The Best Video Game System? (Poll)

I know a lot of people play video games, so I set up this poll to see what system do you guys like them most.
Old November 11th, 2010, 12:33 AM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart
Re: What Is The Best Video Game System? (Poll)

Faulty poll. PC is the best.

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 11th, 2010, 03:45 AM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

I voted PS3, because I've never owned an xbox. Guess you can call me a sony fanboi
Old November 11th, 2010, 04:11 AM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

Has to be Other. I still would rather play the NES than other consoles (Except for PC)
Old November 11th, 2010, 04:41 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Give me the first Nintendo Entertainment System, or give me my old Commodore 64 or even my Atari 2600. Old School rocks!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 11th, 2010, 05:33 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Playstation Move is not a "system". It's still a PS3.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Last edited by jschild; November 11th, 2010 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Old November 11th, 2010, 07:45 AM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

play station move is just a motion control for the ps3. not an entirely different system. so if you put up ps move why didnt you put up X box kinect? anyway, i voted for ps3, because except for online play, it has the best graphics, controls, you name it. i might say computer games, but my computer is fairly slow so it just doesnt work out for me.

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old November 11th, 2010, 08:48 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

The NES is still the best system. Just comparing what games were like before the NES with the awesome lineup that was on the NES is pretty amazing. Games took a huge step forward with that system. I mean, I love me some River Raid and Berzerk on Atari, but Super Mario and Zelda just blew the doors off video gaming back then.

The Playstation is probably the next system that really had a huge leap in terms it's impact on video games. But, just about all the other systems can't hold a candle to the NES.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old November 11th, 2010, 10:54 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PC. Refined gaming at it's best.

Old November 11th, 2010, 11:09 AM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation

Sorry for the confusion with Playstation Move, so no one vote for it, if you like it just vote for the Playstation 3.
And for PC, sorry I can't change the poll but if you PC guys would like to use the Playstation Move slot as PC, you can.
Old November 11th, 2010, 11:15 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Of the systems relevant to today's market, I find the 360 to be the best, and that's where my vote went. It's amassed a library of games comparable to the greats (SNES, PSone), and it's online support is unmatched. Have you seen the ESPN app that came with the newest update? Wow!

In regard to every system...gotta go with the SNES. There were just way too many unforgettable games for that platform, many of which I still play on the original console.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 11th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

SNES, hands down. That console had so many great RPGs and platformers on it. Final Fantasy XI and Super Mario Bros. World will always hold a special place in my heart.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games