Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old July 11th, 2008, 01:16 PM

Atombob Woo who?
Re: Players who got hooked through Marvelscape.

I was "hooked through Marvelscape"

Picked it up at the SDCC 2007 and once I played my first game with it I immediately had to buy everything Heroscape related.
Old July 13th, 2008, 06:42 PM

CHAZ! is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

i got hooked on heroscape through the marvel set.

Old July 13th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I'll play Marvel scape when they make a deadpool.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 13th, 2008, 10:08 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Updated list.

C'mon guys, I know there are more of us out there - let's speak up and be counted!
Old July 13th, 2008, 10:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I've played it a bit before Marvelscape, since my brother had the master set, but I only started buying it when Marvel came out. I ordered it online a few days after it was released, but bought Heroes of Durgeth (With Kaemon and Kee-Mo-Shi) before it arrived.
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:54 AM

80's Freak has disabled reputation

I'm another one that got into Heroscape through Marvelscape. I had played two games using ROTV before but the game didn't do much for me. I wasn't familiar with the rules, the characters, etc.

I picked up the Marvel set at Gen Con 2007 as I'm a total Marvel freak and will play almost anything bearing that license at least once. My buddies who were already playing Heroscape let me play my Marvel team and from that very first game I was hooked. Now my HS collection is obscene.

I do hope that WotC continues to bring out Marvel licensed products. I think they may serve to grow the base HS contingent even more. Someone called Marvelscape a gateway drug. For me, it was exactly that.

Make mine Marvel!

-Freak-
Old July 20th, 2008, 03:01 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Updated list.

I wish I could remember the exact circumstances that led me to get interested in Marvelscape. As it is, I'm about 80% sure that I saw it last summer in Previews, Diamond's ordering catalog, but that uncertain 20% is just killin' me.
Old July 20th, 2008, 04:32 AM

LarryKruger Woo who?

I got hooked through MarvelScape, although in all honesty, it was given to me as a gift, and I likely would have gotten hooked on HeroScape through whatever master set I was given as a gift.
Old July 21st, 2008, 08:58 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

I've introduce Heroscape to about 8 people this past 2 weeks. 2 of them buddies of mine are hooked with Marvel. They're going to get their Marvel sets this August when one of them's brother arrive from the States. Awesome part is, I get to order HS stuff for myself.

Heroscape + Marvel is awesome.

Old August 30th, 2008, 12:44 AM

My recent foray into superhero customs making reminded me of this thread, so

Hopefully I'll have enough customs soon to start a display thread.
Old August 30th, 2008, 04:28 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

How many do you have? I'm pretty sure 1 is ok to start a thread.

Old August 30th, 2008, 07:16 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
How many do you have? I'm pretty sure 1 is ok to start a thread.
We have seen people start them with none.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion