Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old February 17th, 2011, 09:55 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Re: In my day job I ...

I've just changed jobs, a little over a month ago. I'm now a 2nd shift custodian for a mental health clinic. Basically, it's my responsibility to: dispose of trash, clean work surfaces, restrooms, windows, and the floors. It's essentially a pie job, considering that I finish everything halfway into my shift, so I just sit around during the second half reading, playing portable games, or whatever else I can think of the entertain myself. On top of that, I have killer benefits. I certainly like this a whole lot better than my last job.

Lank281 is Extreme Hawk
in HIS MIND!

Last edited by Lank281; February 17th, 2011 at 11:38 AM.
Old February 17th, 2011, 11:11 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
Re: In my day job I ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Sounds to me like you've been either planning "underground" rave parties and finding the ladies with the best "topographic contouring" to come and dance...with the college angle, I think I'm spot on!

I've never even been to a rave, and my moves would probably clear out the place. Though an observance of good "topographic contouring" was in effect, heh. You're somewhat spot on...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General