Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 11th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

When flying can you fly over figures that are engaged, normally you can not move through figures that are engaged?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:45 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
-------------------------
bh(fig1) > bh(fig2) + fh(fig2) + 9 : fig1 has extreme height advantage for normal attack or any defense (2 extra dice)

~Z
Clarifying... is the +9 if the figure's height? As in, "9" is the number of height they have to have above the other figure's height (with bh)? Sorry...I feel like I am making this harder than it is.
The rule is "10 or more levels higher than the height of the lower figure".

So, for Braxas standing on level one: 1 + 13 + 9 = 23
You must be standing on level 24 or higher to have extreme height on Braxas (or level 2 or higher to have normal height advantage).

For a Nagrub standing on level four: 4 + 3 + 9 = 16
You must be standing on level 17 or higher to have extreme height on that Nagrub (or level 5 or higher to have normal height advantage).

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:18 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't think that's right CMgames. From the rise of the valkyrie rulebook page 14 height is determined based on the height of one figure's base on another figure's base. You had the numbers for height right though, 1 tile higher is one die while 10 tiles higher is two dice.
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Regular height advantage is determined strictly off the relative positions of the bases. In order to qualify for extreme height advantage you have to take the height of the lower figure into account.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
I have been watching some videos on Youtube with Legoboy and another guy. They have their figures's bases painted. Pretty cool. Any idea what is the best method to duplicate this?

The videos you're talking about look like they might be a product that was mentioned somewhere here a while ago. Some sort of rings or stickers that go on the beveled edge of the base.
Yeah. They look a little too perfect to be painted or drawn on, don't they? Sure would be nice to know exactly.
Found the thread. No idea if they are still around, but it doesn't look like they are. Looks like they made an account, drummed up interest and never came back. The only link was to an individual ebay listing.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=25481

Last edited by Agent Minivann; January 12th, 2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old January 16th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

I am trying to figure out heroscape online I am not certain of how to import figures and put them on the maps?

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old January 16th, 2013, 03:38 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Someone will be along shortly with Filthy's guide. It looks intimidating, but if you read it, everything should be ok.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 16th, 2013, 03:43 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

---

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; January 16th, 2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Eh, I was wrong :)
Old January 16th, 2013, 04:11 PM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

For the Book of Ornak, why does the original post include uncommon heroes under the RED FLAG OF FURY AURA ability, when the card says "unique" heroes?
Old January 16th, 2013, 04:22 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
For the Book of Ornak, why does the original post include uncommon heroes under the RED FLAG OF FURY AURA ability, when the card says "unique" heroes?
When abilities mention "unique" figures, uncommon figures are also include.
Old January 16th, 2013, 04:27 PM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

I don't doubt you, but for the sake of the rest in my group, what is the source of that clarification? Is it in a rulebook?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's