Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old June 18th, 2022, 03:22 AM

Tropix has disabled reputation
Beware of a scammer seller named "Jonathan Haik" on Facebook

Beware of a user on Facebook under the name "Jonathan Haik" (https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.haik.3) who listed figures for sale in HeroScape groups, then never shipped them once paid. (I have a lot of screenshots for proof.)

In order to help protect yourself against such scams, don't send money to someone you don't personally know without some sort of purchase protection. Things like Cash App and PayPal Friends and Family payments offer no recourse or protection against scams, which is what a lot of them will prefer/insist you pay them with, which should be a red flag right there.

Last edited by Tropix; July 5th, 2022 at 03:17 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 04:02 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Beware of a scammer seller named "Jonathan Haik" on Face

crazy that a note about a scam seller gets two scam posts on it! Tropix, sorry it happened!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; June 24th, 2022 at 06:47 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 07:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Beware of a scammer seller named "Jonathan Haik" on Face

took care of that for you

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General