Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old March 18th, 2022, 09:29 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Is that potentially happening with the Children of the Dark Star & Star Spawn? Or are those still moving ahead?
Old March 18th, 2022, 09:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Since we announced those, they will get used. Trust me when I say you’ll like the release that they’re slated for…..
Old October 10th, 2022, 12:56 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Last thing I did before I disappeared for a while was to 3d print some Groot-like squad figures. I seem to recall that 'twig' was part of their name. But I am unable to find them on my return. Can anybody point me the right direction?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 10th, 2022, 01:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe you're referring to the Wildwood Runner:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=57040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 10th, 2022, 01:19 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I believe you're referring to the Wildwood Runner:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=57040
That's it! Thanks.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 10th, 2022, 01:37 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@cmgames A great alternate sculpt for the Wildwood Runner is the Wood Woad - comes prepainted

https://www.ebay.com/itm/36284509107...Bk9SR-6LwK_4YA
Old October 10th, 2022, 08:24 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Where can I find the 3D printer files for C3V/SoV figures? Specifically the Microcorp Troopers?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old October 10th, 2022, 08:50 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Where can I find the 3D printer files for C3V/SoV figures? Specifically the Microcorp Troopers?
I just search for them on Thingiverse

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 18th, 2022, 04:40 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there a good visual index of C3V figures floating around somewhere?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 18th, 2022, 04:42 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Is there a good visual index of C3V figures floating around somewhere?
Not sure it's quite what you're looking for, but this might be close: https://heroscapecustoms.wordpress.com/vc-releases/

If you click the wave name, you can view a gallery of all the cards in that wave.
Old December 18th, 2022, 04:44 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post

Not sure it's quite what you're looking for, but this might be close: https://heroscapecustoms.wordpress.com/vc-releases/

If you click the wave name, you can view a gallery of all the cards in that wave.
That is very much close enough, thanks!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 19th, 2022, 03:56 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post

That is very much close enough, thanks!
You have also this one from @DanieLoche
https://danieloche.wixsite.com/dl-hs...alhalla-custom

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs