Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 11th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Fiction Writing Auditioning

UPDATE: Time's up! Thanks to all participants, the C3V team is looking at the entries now.

Hey all, the C3V is moving its Fiction Department to the Outer Sanctum, and we’re looking for new members to fill it out! So, we’ve created this thread as a place for those of you who are interested in auditioning for the job.

Here are the rules and guidelines:

WRITE IT:
- Write a fiction piece that is that is less than 500 words.
- The piece must be a bio for one of the following C3V units: Deathcommander Mark 3, Morgoloth, or Racheim.
- Please keep it clean and not too violent or creepy; remember, this game is supposed to be kid-friendly.
- We recommend that you read over a handful of official HeroScape bios before starting if you haven’t before.
- Your bio can take place at any time in the unit’s life (before or after being summoned to Valhalla), and it doesn’t even need to be told from the unit’s perspective (though, obviously, it should be focused on them).

SUBMIT IT:
- Once you have finished your fiction piece, send it in a PM to me, Arch-vile, in the format in the spoiler below. Then post in this thread stating that you have submitted your piece.
- Once your piece is submitted, you cannot alter it in any way without getting permission from a C3V Inner Sanctum Member first.
- Each member may only submit ONE entry each.
- Persons currently associated with the C3V (including Inner Sanctum members, Outer Sanctum members, and SoV Judges) are not allowed to enter. This does not include PAMs (past or present), however.

TIME LIMIT:
- The entry period will be open for exactly 2 weeks/14 days, from January 12th to January 26th.
- After the entry period is over, no member may enter a fiction piece or remove/alter an already submitted piece.
- At the end of the entry period, the members of the C3V will review all entries and discuss them in the Inner Sanctum.
- Once the C3V members are finished reviewing, they will choose which entrants will be invited to join the ranks of the C3V Outer Sanctum as Fiction Writers.

ENTRY FORMAT:
Spoiler Alert!

(NOTE: You agree that your submission will become property of the C3V. No submission will be used without modification, but any submission may be used as a prototype for a new bio, either now or in the future, whether you are chosen or not. If your submission is chosen, it does not necessarily mean that that particular bio will be used as an official bio, or even as the prototype for an official bio. It does mean that your work will be subjected to merciless revision and editing in a constructive workshop environment. If you are uncomfortable with any of these conditions, please do not enter.)

SUBMITTED ENTRIES:
Tiranx
Sir Dendrik
Ryougabot
Son of Arathorn
Bro-Man
Just_a_Bill
Sylvano the Wasabus
johnny139
SuperSamyon
Heroscaper Guy
greygnarl
Bloody Bogle

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 27th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old January 11th, 2013, 11:20 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fiction Writing Auditioning

I'd be interested in this. Let me think up some ideas now to write about.
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:03 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Very, very interested. Definitely going to write something for this

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm in

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:38 AM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

So in.
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yes. This... is my calling.

(I'm probably not going to write anywhere near as well as I think I am.)
Old January 12th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

If only I had a better english!!

Have a good writting everybody.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:26 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Are there homeworlds listed for Racheim and Morgoloth somewhere? I can't seem to find them.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Are there homeworlds listed for Racheim and Morgoloth somewhere? I can't seem to find them.
Morgoloth is from Toril, Racheim from Feylund. A unit's homeworld is listed on the basic side of their card, which you should be able to find in the card's PDF.

Glad to see so many people jumping in!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Morgoloth is from Toril, Racheim from Feylund. A unit's homeworld is listed on the basic side of their card, which you should be able to find in the card's PDF.

Glad to see so many people jumping in!
Thnak You sir!

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:55 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll probably try to make something for this.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 12th, 2013, 04:17 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I should like to join, but fear I may not have the time to be part of C3V. Besides, I have next to no custom creating knowledge. It seems, therefore, that I shall not join in on this. Forgive me.
~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs