Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old January 13th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

What is a referral? I've seen it on my profile (I have none) and was wondering what it was.
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
What is a referral? I've seen it on my profile (I have none) and was wondering what it was.
It is my understanding that when a new member signs up, they have the option of submitting the name of a previous member that turned them onto the site.

I believe this is what a referral is.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 13th, 2013, 06:23 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
It is my understanding that when a new member signs up, they have the option of submitting the name of a previous member that turned them onto the site.

I believe this is what a referral is.
Quite correct, chief!
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
What will it take to revamp some of the forums on this site? I know a lot of people have offered suggestions but it seems to fall on deaf ears.
Quite the opposite (it's probably the most active area of discussion recently in the admin forums), but it is fair to say that we haven't communicated back much. Originally we handed things off to an interested member to bring us a proposal, covering the annoying details we need it to cover. He apparently ended up getting busy, so at the end of December the admins started working on this internally.

We're starting out with the topic of revamping the trading area (or specifically addressing the lack thereof) with possible dedicated trading forums complete with a dozen or so rules that apply to just that area. It seemed reasonable to start there given several recent "difficult" trade situations that have happened on the forums. If we (the admins) are going to come to agreement on the trading issue, I'd guess it'll be pretty soon and you'll see the results pretty soon (like February) since we feel pretty motivated right now to what we can to address the trade issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Do you guys have a committee set up that can review site statistics and address needs?

I ask because it seems like a number of our forums are no longer necessary anymore and only separate important topics. For instance, Heroscape News and Heroscape General Discussion should really be one forum now.
After trading issues are done, other possible forum reorgs should happen quicker. They aren't nearly as thorny of a problem as trading forums. We've already done a decent amount of research and identified areas of need and areas we may want to cut back on. I'll note your suggestion to combine those two forums. If you've got other items on your forum wishlist, now is the time to holler!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

How do you subscribe to a thread?

I've looked in my user CP but to no avail.
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

at the bottom of the thread under thread tools you will see a button. To the right of that is where you subscribe by clicking Subscribe to this Thread.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

You can also set it to where when you post in a thread, that you are automatically subscribed.

It's located in the Options Menu, under Default Subscriptions. I suggest selecting "No email notification."

Last edited by MegaSilver; January 19th, 2013 at 12:49 PM. Reason: That's what I do.
Old January 19th, 2013, 01:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Thanks.
Old January 19th, 2013, 01:37 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

Do you have to be a site supporter to upload file into the 'Downloads' section, or have I just missed how to do it?
Thanks in advance,
Samthegoat
Old January 19th, 2013, 02:24 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post
Do you have to be a site supporter to upload file into the 'Downloads' section, or have I just missed how to do it?
Thanks in advance,
Samthegoat
You either have to be a Site Supporter (check the bar on the left side of the screen) or a Contributor.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:56 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

What's the deal with Ultradoug? He's the only person I've ever seen post as a 'guest', which only just occurred to me as I saw one of his posts in some old customs thread or another.
Thanks in Advance,
Samthegoat
Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post
What's the deal with Ultradoug? He's the only person I've ever seen post as a 'guest', which only just occurred to me as I saw one of his posts in some old customs thread or another.
Thanks in Advance,
Samthegoat
From about 15 posts before this one
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...8&postcount=21

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online