Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 24th, 2012, 10:50 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Here is the fire chief:

Due to the large amount of text, I placed a fire symbol at the bottom to represent his fire resistant power.
Aha! That looks awesome! Thanks for doing that. I was worried that I had too much text... now I know. I'll have to look at shortening the powers or eliminating one...
If you want help with that, just submit it to 3FG and we will be happy to help you with it.
Old February 24th, 2012, 11:09 PM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

Like your work here guys. These examples look superb and are exactly what I would love to be able to do simply. If I could ask for some assistance please, I would appreciate it. Is it easy enough to do the “other side” of the card too? Not that I’d ever play the simple version but just as a nice to have them look as close to the official ones as possible.

So I’ll start with a couple of adjustments to the great work done by C3V. I was either not able to find or affordably get hold of the miniatures for a couple of their creations and so found some alternatives. Hope this doesn’t qualify as copyright breach or something. I’ve included the link to the creations and was planning on just switching the figures.

1 - I’ve purchased a different vampire miniature than the one used here for Nicholas Essenwein (http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37706)
2 - I also have an alternative figure for Kira Jax (http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37761)

Not sure how to paste the jpegs in here making them visible.

I’ve been wanting to add to the knights, soldiers, dwarves and create my own take on a skeleton squad, so I’ll log a help request for these too down the track. I have the figures already but still have to come up with stats and the text so I may still be some way off at this stage. I might have to ask 3FG for their assistance too as was mentioned above.

Thanks in advance.
Old February 24th, 2012, 11:26 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
So I’ll start with a couple of adjustments to the great work done by C3V. I was either not able to find or affordably get hold of the miniatures for a couple of their creations and so found some alternatives. Hope this doesn’t qualify as copyright breach or something. I’ve included the link to the creations and was planning on just switching the figures.
There shouldn't be any problem with this, just post some pictures of your two figures.

Quote:
Like your work here guys. These examples look superb and are exactly what I would love to be able to do simply. If I could ask for some assistance please, I would appreciate it. Is it easy enough to do the “other side” of the card too? Not that I’d ever play the simple version but just as a nice to have them look as close to the official ones as possible.
This can be done quite easily, especially since C3V has already made the stats for one.
Old February 25th, 2012, 07:42 AM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

I'm not able to paste a jpeg in here. Is this normal? Here's the URL I was asked for once I clicked on Insert Image.

Nicholas Essenwein

Kira Jax
Old February 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like you're taking the site URL and not just the image. Here's the pics:

Old February 25th, 2012, 09:39 AM

Are you gonna be interested in taking up Cat Attack Man's card needs Kaemon Awa 123?
Old February 25th, 2012, 09:45 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately, I can't right now. Maybe I'll be able to take the next one to come around.
Old February 25th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Attack Man View Post

Considering the C3V can't copyright anything because the rights belong to WotC, you only need to worry as much as everyone else who makes customs. I can make the cards for you, but I can't do the basic sides unless I can get my hands on a Jpeg of them. However, Cat Attack Man, this isn't a job for the MCC; I supect that the C3V art team would be glad to make you an alternative card. I they won't, come back here, but I'm guessing they would.

Old February 25th, 2012, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:

Considering the C3V can't copyright anything because the rights belong to WotC, you only need to worry as much as everyone else who makes customs. I can make the cards for you, but I can't do the basic sides unless I can get my hands on a Jpeg of them. However, Cat Attack Man, this isn't a job for the MCC; I supect that the C3V art team would be glad to make you an alternative card. I they won't, come back here, but I'm guessing they would.
I think that this is the right place for this, the C3V art team is busy enough. If no one else steps up, I will take this, but it will most likely be a while before he can get the cards.
Old February 25th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:

I think that this is the right place for this, the C3V art team is busy enough. If no one else steps up, I will take this, but it will most likely be a while before he can get the cards.
Maybe you're right. Now that I think about it, I have too many other things to do right now. Where's that Flameslayer guy?

Old February 25th, 2012, 12:07 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I might be able to have Nick done today. What are the names of the figures?
Old February 25th, 2012, 12:19 PM

This place has basic side card blanks (its what I use).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards