Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 18th, 2022, 06:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: March 19th, 2022

@Phantom how's it looking for you tomorrow?
Old March 19th, 2022, 08:34 AM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I'm about to start packing up my armies now, see everybody at noon

rats, Marcu has flew the coop, he's like Isamu and disappears into other people's collection

Last edited by Phantom; March 19th, 2022 at 09:28 AM.
Old March 19th, 2022, 11:30 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I'm about to start packing up my armies now, see everybody at noon

rats, Marcu has flew the coop, he's like Isamu and disappears into other people's collection
I have a Marcu if you don't steal him. :P

Old March 19th, 2022, 12:09 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I'm thinking I lent him out at scape con.
Old March 20th, 2022, 08:40 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Shouldn't've rolled that 17+ for Eternal Hatred.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 27th, 2022, 09:41 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry I wasn’t been able to come the last one. How’d it go? Standings and armies?
Old March 27th, 2022, 06:31 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Round 1 we used Army 3: My 3x Marro Dividers, Kaemon Awa won vs Zelrig, Greenscales, Eldgrim

I probably spread out a little too much and should have put more units on the side with Lodin. The map was just long enough I was guaranteed one turn to spread out before Zelrig got there. He was able to keep me away from the glyph for the first half of the game, though with my numerical advantage and two Divides, I was able to keep enough units on the board to work through the Greenscales and eventually secure the glyph. Zelrig had Eldgrim's Spirit, though (turn 1 voluntary lava bath, which was almost a 20 and the die fell over at the last second) which meant he could run and gun Dividers pretty well, so out came Kaemon Awa. Kaemon was able to match Zelrig's range and out-gun him with Quick Release.

Round 2 we played Army 2: My Azazel, 5x White Wyrmling won vs 2x Gorillinators, Nakitas, White Wyrmling

This matchup meant the usual lead with Azazel, wait for dual activations to bring him back, repeat pattern wasn't ideal. Partly the low figure count, and partly Tough and all that range. So I just parked Azazel by a tree and used the Wyrmlings' Special Attacks to take out Gorillinators and Nakitas. The last Nakita threw a hail mary from Wannok to deal 3 wounds to Azazel (killing him), which meant the wound from the glyph killed a Wyrm. I was down to just two Wyrms but luckily won initiative, killed a couple more things, and then Azazel came back and drew a concession from my opponent.

Round 3 with Army 1: My Raelin, MW, Guilty, Marcu won vs 2x 10th, Himmelskralle

I had to make a couple risky plays right away, putting Raelin on the highest lava and getting Marcu to Unique Attack +1 without getting Betrayed. I did both, but the 10th killed Raelin in just a couple turns with WTF, which also kept them out of range of my Marro's first round of attacks (except one). After that the 10th just couldn't hit anything, though, and with +1 Attack and now height thanks to WTF giving up board position, the Marro just mowed through them. Himmel had a shot to take out a few and then take a swipe at Marcu, but she couldn't get the skulls she needed either. This ended up pretty lopsided, but not for lack of trying.

So as the winner, here's my choice of format for April:
Build 600 point armies using Delta VC Pricing.
Each round, the point total will be 400 + (2d20 * 5).
24 figure limit.

So keep in mind when building that you could be playing anywhere from 410 points (two 1s rolled) to 600 points (two 20s) round to round. Definitely write down the VC Delta costs of all your figures to make sure you and your opponent build to the correct total each round.

I will be out of town the first week of April, but do we want to aim for the 3rd Saturday again, the 16th? Or does the 23rd work better for anyone?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 29th, 2022, 07:20 PM

April 16th works best for me - your idea makes my head explode, but I think I'm up for the challenge!
Old April 2nd, 2022, 09:37 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

April 16 is a 50/50 for me this upcoming week I'd definitely be able to make it. may not get a chance to finally come till summer break though (so, May). School is kicking my butt
Old April 2nd, 2022, 03:09 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: April 16th, 2022

OP Updated, bump
Old April 2nd, 2022, 08:56 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: April 22nd, 2022

OP UPDATED AGAIN. They have denied my request for the 16th because they plan on packing the store for a large yugioh tournament, but the 22nd is fine.
Old April 2nd, 2022, 09:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: April 22nd, 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
OP UPDATED AGAIN. They have denied my request for the 16th because they plan on packing the store for a large yugioh tournament, but the 22nd is fine.
You mean 23rd?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events