Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 13th, 2015, 02:14 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Final Editing)

I'd just take some more, and upload them with imgur, just to be safe. If you do that, I think it's just left to Japes putting the improved wording version of the special attack, and A3N's suggested spacing fixes.

To be clear, we should gather everything that needs to be done, so there's no confusion as to what's left. I think Japes was unsure of which version of the special was being used, so if we can get a quick verdict from the powers that be, we can get this finalized.
Old January 13th, 2015, 02:21 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
BACK TO BACK
After revealing an Order Marker on an adjacent Unique Asgardian Hero you control and taking a turn with that Hero, if Beta Ray Bill is adjacent to that Hero, you may immediately attack with Beta Ray Bill.
This is probably obvious to everyone else, but just to make sure I understand ... the Asgardian has to be adjacent to Bill at the beginning and end of its turn, right? Would it make sense to add one word as insurance against any confusion that might arise? It's such an unusual effect that I wasn't certain the intent was really to check adjacency on both ends, and that simple word would clearly tell me, yep, we did mean to do what it looks like we did.
BACK TO BACK
After revealing an Order Marker on an adjacent Unique Asgardian Hero you control and taking a turn with that Hero, if Beta Ray Bill is still adjacent to that Hero, you may immediately attack with Beta Ray Bill.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; January 13th, 2015 at 06:32 PM.
Old January 13th, 2015, 02:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Seems like a good idea Bill.
Old January 13th, 2015, 02:31 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Throw that in the changes needed.

Can we get a Hero to post a final version of the card text for Japes? Just so it's clear what goes on the card. He seemed unsure since Bill was tinkering with Stormbreaker. If hate for him to have everything ready on his end, but meet a roadblock in that regard.
Old January 13th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The original power text actually had that "still" but SirG removed it in his recommended edits. Might want to consult him for the reasoning behind that.
Old January 13th, 2015, 03:58 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have we decided on a finalized wording for stormbreaker? If so could someone send that to me so I can update the SP.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 13th, 2015, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Have we decided on a finalized wording for stormbreaker? If so could someone send that to me so I can update the SP.
You're the LD, pick one of the two Bill suggested(they both sounded fine), update the SP, and make a post of everything that needs fixed that A3N mentioned. That way Japes can knock it out.
Old January 13th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
You're the LD, pick one of the two Bill suggested(they both sounded fine), update the SP, and make a post of everything that needs fixed that A3N mentioned. That way Japes can knock it out.
Actually, You would want to run those by @SirGalahad first as he is our wording guy.
Old January 13th, 2015, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Actually, You would want to run those by @SirGalahad first as he is our wording guy.
Gotcha. See, I figured someone would chime in with the right answer, rather than just an answer. Lol :P
Old January 13th, 2015, 05:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey YK, more pictures never hurt but I do need higher resolution whether you decide to upload the first batch or take more is up to you but if you have time I'd like to see more.

Also Sock is correct in that I am looking for a final verdict as to the latest discussion on text and Karat is absolutely correct in that text is never final until Sir G gets done with his red pen and gives us an "A+" with a smiley face.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 13th, 2015, 06:33 PM

@SirGalahad , we need your love.
Old January 13th, 2015, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Here you go @japes .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library