Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 13th, 2011, 04:55 PM

dfonse is surprisingly tart
Re: Skyknight's repaints and customs (Marvel Repaints...new!

Awesome =)
Old May 25th, 2017, 07:37 AM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Talking Re: Skyknight's repaints and customs (Marvel Repaints...new!

'nough said.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old May 25th, 2017, 05:33 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Lol...always fun to see these again
Old May 25th, 2017, 05:49 PM

Can't disagree there. Stumbled upon this and the swimming pool thing by blind luck. Why have none of your sculpts/minis made it to C3V or at least to my knowledge? They have some astounding potential that's just screaming to be used. What would be cool if the team made just a wave of 8 of your minis at a time under a small expansion and that would be pretty cool. Sure most of the sculpts can easily be obtained by getting a sufficient amount of Mimiring's but they look like completely different figures.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

This one is pretty sick!
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Didn't even know you were still alive! Stumbled across this thread years ago, and then it was already dead - read through the whole thing, you have some cool stuff.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:43 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

This was before I got into testing and such, I would sharpen the wording on these now. I've learned a lot since then. I have been able to work on three of Craig's designs and some other folks projects as well. Also have quite a bit of general board game knowledge now and understand mechanics a bit better. Should have revisited these afterwards, perhaps someday.
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:53 PM

Red face Re: Skyknight's repaints and customs (Marvel Repaints...new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Didn't even know you were still alive! Stumbled across this thread years ago, and then it was already dead - read through the whole thing, you have some cool stuff.
There is a valuable lesson to be learned here. It doesn't hurt to look back on the history of heroscapers.com every once in a while because who knows, you might find a creative gold mine such as this thread or meet a wise individual who has plentiful experience in miniature wargaming such as @skyknight and even he himself has said he has learned much over time.

Old May 25th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Wow, this is a trip down memory lane. This is quite the who's who of the good old days.
Old May 26th, 2017, 09:20 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah the thread has led to a lot of inspiration in my house. Meant to give you a shout out way back when we posted this but anyways...the following was my 9 year old son's creation after looking through this thread...

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for inspiring the next generation...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 26th, 2017, 09:53 AM
assistant leader

Those are awesome. Imitation is the best form of flattery. Love it that your boy has picked the game up. My kids and I spent a lot of time with the game, been getting the itch to get it back out soon.
Old June 9th, 2018, 10:30 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

Skynight, Your painted figs are the bomb! Can I ask you if you remove the figs from the base to apply the paint job? If so, what's your method for removal? I ask because I started to repaint a mimring, but having not sure how to remove him from the base because it looks to be superglued in.

Thanks much!

Last edited by Bsoder52; June 10th, 2018 at 12:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards