Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 26th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Yep I +1 this too.

I can understand what's going on here, and even if I find all this ridiculous (that's close to pure speculation on the back of the fan base)... it's the game.

I don't have a lot of free time, but I'll come to your PM ASAP, D_S.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, no rush. I just feel some responsibility for responding to questions such as the one that your colleague asked, DL.

Thank you for letting me know. Again, I hope that I did not do something wrong, and I will do what I can to help.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 13th, 2020, 03:00 PM

Jak is surprisingly tart

I'm looking for your opinion of some of your favorite C3V pieces.

I play with just fantasy/D&D characters, so no rifles, lasers, or robots.
I'm ready to expand, and am looking for input;
thanx
Old June 13th, 2020, 03:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Asterios, Tetraites, Lilja, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Quahon, Cathar Spearmen, Dreadgul Raiders, Augamo, Talingul, Bramcephys, Heracles, Boreos, Avernus.

That's a few of my favorites that fit your description. There's loads more but those are a few places to start!
Old June 13th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Haduc! But, then, I love the Elf Wizards.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2020, 05:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I found Brontos for $4 on the Safari Ltd. site but the checkout minimum is $15. Anyone know what other C3V minis are on the site?

EDIT: I have found the Amberhive Queen for $11. Well, $10.99, and Brontos is actually $3.99 so I have $14.98 in cart and can't checkout. I see a bag of 48 squads of Amberhive Protectors for $129.99...

EDIT 2: Found a bag including one Amberhive Protector and one Xualtiaca Fire Ants amongst other insects for $6.99. 4 bags of that for $28 and one squad of Bees/Ants. Definitely not worth it over the 48 squads of Protectors.

All that or I just add a box of 16 crayons for $1.09 and call it a day. I guess I'll do that.

Last edited by Sheep; July 3rd, 2020 at 05:43 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:02 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for sharing, that's great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I found Brontos for $4 on the Safari Ltd. site but the checkout minimum is $15. Anyone know what other C3V minis are on the site?

EDIT: I have found the Amberhive Queen for $11. Well, $10.99, and Brontos is actually $3.99 so I have $14.98 in cart and can't checkout. I see a bag of 48 squads of Amberhive Protectors for $129.99...

EDIT 2: Found a bag including one Amberhive Protector and one Xualtiaca Fire Ants amongst other insects for $6.99. 4 bags of that for $28 and one squad of Bees/Ants. Definitely not worth it over the 48 squads of Protectors.

All that or I just add a box of 16 crayons for $1.09 and call it a day. I guess I'll do that.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post

Quote:

I was able to find the Xualtiaca Fire Ants here. You can also find Quahon (a few left) and the Protectors there on the site as well.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 06:27 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post

Quote:

I was able to find the Xualtiaca Fire Ants here. You can also find Quahon (a few left) and the Protectors there on the site as well.
They have one Quahon left since I ordered.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old July 28th, 2020, 03:19 PM

Knight of Roses Woo who?

Hello,

I have been keeping track of CV3/SoV Customs for a little while, and have invested in making some of my own out of D&D Icons of the Realms miniatures. I was interested in possibly joining, but was not sure how that worked at all, or whether there is even a place to join. I just recently finished making a custom figure, I know CV3 Customs go through a play testing process; just wondering how all of that worked together and if I could be apart?
Old July 28th, 2020, 06:26 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

C3V typically doesn't take finished customs from outside the group - they're all made "in house" so to speak. SoV takes submissions, but I'd warn you that they have some standards you might want to read up on. I can help you out with that, if you'd like.

You can, however, help C3V with playtesting their units. That's where the most help is needed.
Old July 28th, 2020, 06:38 PM

Knight of Roses Woo who?

Ah, so its submission based, but CV3 doesn't really accept them? Is there anyway to join their 'group'? I would love some help with that, concerning SoV's submissions? What's their standards? I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I don't mind standards.

I would like a CV3/SoV member to take a look at my custom and tell me what they think, and if it is worth adding somewhere or maybe give me some critique. I have been doing this for fun within my own collection, but I thought I'd take a chance and reach out.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs