Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 18th, 2011, 10:29 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 3T3; 3rd Twin Cities Team Tournament

A big THANK YOU to everyone at the 3T3, and to Twin Cities Comics for hosting the event.

We had 7 teams in attendance, played 5 rounds, and I had a great time!

The results:
1) Team Puffy Elffy
2) Team DNR
3) Team Jordal
4) Team Ginger Snaps
5) Team Not Related
6) Team Omicrons Gladiators
7) Team Nelson Motl

The armies:
1) Sentinels x3, Raelin ROTV and Axegrinders x4, Migol
2) Protectors x3, Atalaga and Phantom Knights x3, Shurrak, Isamu
3) Nagrubs x3, Tor-Kul-Na, Phantom Knights, Sahuagin Raider and Nilfheim, Zetacron, Repulsors, Airborn Elite
4) Zelrig, Kozuki Samurai, Tagawa Samurai and Iron Golem, Krav, Microcorp, James Murphy

Thanks Elffy, for take over the scoring duties - I greatly appreciated the assistance! And thanks to everyone for helping get the maps in and out of my car and getting them ready to play. You guys are great!
Old June 18th, 2011, 10:31 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
A big THANK YOU to everyone at the 3T3, and to Twin Cities Comics for hosting the event.

We had 7 teams in attendance, played 5 rounds, and I had a great time!

The results:
1) Team Puffy Elffy
2) Team DNR
3) Team Jordal
4) Team Ginger Snaps
5) Team Not Related
6) Team Omicrons Gladiators
7) Team Nelson Motl

The armies:
1) Sentinels x3, Raelin ROTV and Axegrinders x4, Migol
2) Protectors x3, Atalaga and Phantom Knights x3, Shurrak, Isamu
3) Nagrubs x3, Tor-Kul-Na, Phantom Knights, Sahuagin Raider and Nilfheim, Zetacron, Repulsors, Airborn Elite
4) Zelrig, Kozuki Samurai, Tagawa Samurai and Iron Golem, Krav, Microcorp, James Murphy

Thanks Elffy, for take over the scoring duties - I greatly appreciated the assistance! And thanks to everyone for helping get the maps in and out of my car and getting them ready to play. You guys are great!
As has been stated after each so far...this truly was a Team Tournament in every aspect.
Old June 18th, 2011, 11:05 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post

Biggest thanks need to go to Targanth for grabbing the reins and making this tourney happen.... with out him stepping up, we may not have had a tourney today. I am sure everyone there appreciated your efforts, I know I did.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old June 19th, 2011, 10:10 AM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

i finally came up with a team name: "Q9 sucks no matter who's side he's on"
thank you everybody who was involved in running this tourney, and thank you 'Scaper for giving your bad luck to me :P JK, i had a great time

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old June 19th, 2011, 11:09 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also for got to thank Heroscape Elffy

Thank you for taking "Victory" from us on your last turn with no time left on the clock .... I will not be forgetting your last two rolls or mine, for a long time ..... Oh yea I'm not sure now why I gave you a ride .... if I only knew what you were going to do a few hours latter.... you would have had a long walk...your even kind a lucky I got you back over the state line after the tourney

Just kidding, as I said it was a Heroscape Moment that I will remember... good win and Congrats on going undefeated.

To team DNR - Thank you for a real a**-kicking that was one of the quickest and most lop-sided losses I can remeber be handed. It was amazing to see, I just whish it wasn't happening to us at the time, good win.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Last edited by Codeman; June 19th, 2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old June 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM

Puffy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thank you everyone for the fun tournament filled with vast amounts of dwarficide. Special thanks to Targanth for bringing maps, prizes, and taking hold of the tournament.

|Insert witty remark Here|
Old June 19th, 2011, 01:37 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

It seems our last minute planning didn't do us too much good, but it's alright we all had fun today and thanks to everyone who allowed it to happen.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old June 19th, 2011, 01:40 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temprit View Post
It seems our last minute planning didn't do us too much good, but it's alright we all had fun today and thanks to everyone who allowed it to happen.
Did I mention Puffy and I spent an hour and a half on our armies?
Old June 20th, 2011, 01:01 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temprit View Post
Did I mention Puffy and I spent an hour and a half on our armies?
Yeah, we spent a half hour from 8:30am to 9:00am... On top of that my one friend who was going to come changed plans so he couldn't bring any of his scape over to my house for me to borrow for the tournament so it threw a lot of armies out the door. But I still had fun either way.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old June 20th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
To team DNR - Thank you for a real a**-kicking that was one of the quickest and most lop-sided losses I can remeber be handed. It was amazing to see, I just whish it wasn't happening to us at the time, good win.
You're welcome and I'm sorry. Things started going our way right away and only became more so when Atlaga Witherwood'ed Tor-Kul-Na. It was a good map for Protectors.

We had another huge win earlier in the day, when we killed Q9 on turn one with Witherwood and Cyprien on turn two with Combined Arbalest. We were pretty strong against hero-heavy armies. Squad armies were tough, though, particularly that darn dwarf/sentinel army.
Old June 20th, 2011, 02:14 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
We had another huge win earlier in the day, when we killed Q9 on turn one with Witherwood and Cyprien on turn two with Combined Arbalest. We were pretty strong against hero-heavy armies. Squad armies were tough, though, particularly that darn dwarf/sentinel army.
Hey! Be quiet! The map was lopsided anyway - flying figures had a huge advantage.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 21st, 2011, 10:48 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Hey! Be quiet! The map was lopsided anyway - flying figures had a huge advantage.
Certainly true. I can't claim we outplayed you; flying up to height and shooting down isn't a groudbreaking strategy. On a small map with central height, Protectors are devastating.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events