Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 30th, 2008, 03:55 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sheffield Lake, Tourney, May 31 - Photos update

Photo update
Here is a link to an image gallery of some shot I took at the tourney. Enjoy!

Since the last tourney kinda fell apart we are going to try again.

Start time will be at 11:30AM
You can show up as early as you want. Even get in a practice game or two on your choice of map!

Sheffield Lake OH 44054

Directions
If you’re coming from 90 west then you will take a right off of the exit and continue west for about 3 or 4 miles. You will take the first right after you cross the railroad tracks. Sheffield lake middle school will be on the right hand corner. This street is Harris. Drive down this road for a mile til the first left after the tracks. This is Ferndale. Then take your third left this will be west shore. It’s a dead end and we are on the right hand side. There will be a sign posted for the event. The only thing different from coming 90 east is taking a left off of the exit.

Army Info
500 point army with no unit restrictions limited to 24 hex start zones. If it doesn’t fit you lose it. The lost unit/s points will be removed from the total army size when determining total army destroyed.

Tournament Scoring
The tournament will have four to five rounds of one-on-one games – If needed we will have a final round to determine the winner. There will be a break in between the third and fourth rounds. We will be using the Tournament Standard Scoring System; see this thread for details.

You need to bring order markers, dice, cards, wound markers, and figures (No customs, Proxies, or Marvel Scape cards. Repaints of promo figures are allowed.)

Maps so far and are subject to change if needed

Arctic Divide BoV

Marr Highway BoV

Hot Heights BoV

Turret Rocks BoV

Embattled Fen BoV

Fire Isles BoV

Highways and Dieways

Ember Canyon Road

River of Lost Souls

The following glyphs will be placed randomly on the sides of the table for a total of 5 per map. before the beginning of each game each person will place one face down on the designated space.

Glyph of Astrid (Attack +1)
Glyph of Dagmar (Initiative +eight)
Glyph of Gerda (Defense +1)
Glyph of Ivor (Range +4)
Glyph of Valda (Move +2)
Glyph of Lodin (Lucky Twenty-Sider)
Glyph of Crevcor (Common Attack +1)
Glyph of Ulanlva (Unique Attack +1)
Glyph of Oreld (Intercept Order)
Glyph of Brandar (Artifact) x4

There will be no entry fee, instead please just bring a prize for the prize table. It doesnt neccasarly need to be heroscape related but at least gaming in general.

Please post in this thread if you plan on attending or are considering it so we can get a head count.

Attendees:

Southwest ninja + 4
Raudulfr Shieldcrusher +4
killercactus +6-8
Hunpo +2
Mechabeast
ivlogo06
Brownsfan +1

Prizes:

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher offers:

Southwest Ninja offers:

A Soulborgs pack from wave 5 and a complete RotV master set!

A Wave 7 heroes pack!

Food Situation:

If you would like to bring something to eat you are more than welcome. what food is around is limited to really a subway, pizza hut, and local stores. We will most likely have out a minimal spread of some sort but not sure what will be included as of right now.

Last edited by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher; June 9th, 2008 at 01:26 PM.
Old April 30th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sheffield Lake, OH Tourney, outside of Cleveland May 31s

sent a pm to mechabeast inviting his crew. he lost over half of it last time as well.
Old April 30th, 2008, 05:33 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I'll take care of letting Dave know.

This time, I will tell all of our crew that I'm going instead of saying I can't go. For whatever reason, my presence at events seems to have an impact on who attends... We tried to play a game of ultimate frisbee last week that I couldn't go to. We usually have between 12-14 people. 6 showed up, even though I talked to everyone and they were all going....

If everyone can get off work and will come, we should have between 4 and 7. I have to go now so I can defend my pseudo-title...

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:00 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

this time im not randomly creating an army before hand..... Runa will die!
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:06 AM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I don't know if I'm going to play Runa for this one.... the only army I see as viable for her is the one I played, and I don't think I want to play the same army twice in a row. I might do something ridiculous like Vipers though...

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:04 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A little birdie told me it wasn't Runa, but rather the Minnions, that made your team killer.

I'm really looking forward to this tourney!
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:25 AM
Colorblind Kid

so i planned on finishing up my bridge last night to get pictures up. i figured id get some time in with GTA4...... no finished bridge yet......
Old May 1st, 2008, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
A little birdie told me it wasn't Runa, but rather the Minnions, that made your team killer.

I'm really looking forward to this tourney!
It was the Minions and the Airborne Elite really. Runa did next to nothing all day, and the Marro Warriors did literally nothing - I didn't activate them one time. But the Minions and the AE were rockin the house.

Maybe I'll play Knights this time.... there's a fun army I haven't played in a while.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 1st, 2008, 04:37 PM

Should we all list our armies before the tourney? Or would that be bad etiquette?
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:04 PM
Colorblind Kid

i dont know. side note. what about the hive. it has some placement issues with some maps with the 6 hex base but it fits fine without it. i think we shouldnt enforce the need for the base so no one would have to start without it because of starting zone issues. what do you think?
Old May 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM

I don't have a problem with the Hive base not being used. I guess we could deal with that if it comes up. Does anybody have any intention of drafting the Hive?
Old May 2nd, 2008, 11:23 AM

I'm not taking the hive, and I can't see anyone with me bringing the Hive instead of Stingers x2 and something else for 40 points right now.

Though, I've had success with this army (that I won't be playing)

Hive - 160
Stingers x4 - 240
Krav - 100

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events