Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old March 4th, 2018, 06:39 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Granite Guardians

These guys would be good if Braxas didn't exist. :P
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:05 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That'll Happen Sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Braxas and black wyrms kinda put a damper on a lot of expensive commons that rely on defense or defensive powers (minions, microcorp, granites), but they're still a solid unit, just not a top tier one.

That or I won a Gencon event with a mediocre squad. :P

~Dysole, who actually faced a Grimnak in her first game
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:51 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: That'll Happen Sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Braxas and black wyrms kinda put a damper on a lot of expensive commons that rely on defense or defensive powers (minions, microcorp, granites), but they're still a solid unit, just not a top tier one.

That or I won a Gencon event with a mediocre squad. :P

~Dysole, who actually faced a Grimnak in her first game
I'd argue that they put a damper on expensive squads in general, since Unique squads like the Samurai suffer even more from them. At least with Commons, you have a couple more figures for Braxas to burn through. :P
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Do they take leaving engagement attacks during Gain High Ground or no? I’m not sure, because it’s after their turn and not during their movement phase.
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Do they take leaving engagement attacks during Gain High Ground or no? I’m not sure, because it’s after their turn and not during their movement phase.
I believe it would be normal rules for leaving an engagement. Generally when it bypasses that it states it in the ability.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 22nd, 2020, 08:53 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
I believe it would be normal rules for leaving an engagement. Generally when it bypasses that it states it in the ability.
Yeah that’s how we ruled it.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 02:06 PM

shotgunshawn Woo who?

Can anyone post a picture of these figures from behind?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units