Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 27th, 2020, 10:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

I still like the idea of allowing him to be treated as an enemy figure to your own figures. The biggest issue with C3G Hulk is how easy it is to just disengage from him and make him lose the boost of his marker. Having a Doc Savage that can get him worked up and "focus" his anger seems like a good mechanical antidote.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think the main problem is we're pairing this guy whose main goal is calming people down with a design that actively doesn't want to be calmed down. Like anything that involves Samson trying to keep the Rage Marker on Hulk's card feels kind of untrue to what the character spends most of his time doing; helping supers get over emotional problems like rage. It would be way easier if C3G Hulk had more of a rampage mechanic.
Old February 27th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I think the main problem is we're pairing this guy whose main goal is calming people down with a design that actively doesn't want to be calmed down. Like anything that involves Samson trying to keep the Rage Marker on Hulk's card feels kind of untrue to what the character spends most of his time doing; helping supers get over emotional problems like rage. It would be way easier if C3G Hulk had more of a rampage mechanic.
Wouldn't mind seeing a Hulk vII who's more uncontrollable, honestly.
Does this guy fight or support the Hulk more, then?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 27th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Wouldn't mind seeing a Hulk vII who's more uncontrollable, honestly.
Does this guy fight or support the Hulk more, then?
From my (limited) experience, he’s usually about 50/50. But his end goal is pretty much always to help Bruce/Hulk live a better/more stable life while keeping them from doing too much damage. It looks like there’s times where he also has just straight-up decided Hulk needs to die, but that doesn’t seem very lunchbox to me. Flipping through his wikipedia, it looks like he’s had a lot more interactions with other heroes than I would’ve guessed as well.

I guess my thinking is that while him playing well with Hulk is certainly good, the overall feel of “superhero psychologist” is more important to me than tying him super-specifically into Hulk. So I’m trying to look at more generalist options that play well with the jolly green giant than specific tie-ins like Rage Markers that only work with like 2 figures in the game.
Old February 27th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Samson is 100% a Hulk ally. Like most of Hulk's friends, that sometimes involves a lot of mutual punching, but he very rarely wishes any harm on Bruce and ultimately wants him to be in a good place.

Which is why it's hard to design him... it's like making Frozone's Wife a unit. Her whole role is stopping him from doing superhero stuff. I think the less attack, but more consistent is the cleverest way to do it.

I've always been interested in a one man army, Smash Everything Event Hero Hulk, as a sidebar!
Old February 27th, 2020, 02:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I've always been interested in a one man army, Smash Everything Event Hero Hulk, as a sidebar!
Heck yes.

Old February 27th, 2020, 04:06 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sometimes counseling means antagonizing someone to get a response. Sometimes it means breaking down emotional walls, which can result in the release of emotion, good or bad. Last shot to convince y'all:

REMOVING EMOTIONAL BARRIERS/SUPERHUMAN COUNSELING
Before taking a turn with Doc Sampson, you may choose one adjacent Unique Hero. For the remainder of the round you may choose for that figure to consider Doc Sampson either a friendly figure or an enemy figure.

Edit: And, yes, I'm pro-Event Hero Hulk.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2020, 05:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

World War Hulk has always been something I've wanted too.
Old February 27th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

To be all set on Hulks I think we still need:

Event Hero Hulk
Merged/Professor/"smart" Hulk
Immortal Hulk
Green Scar
Worldbreaker

And maybe even "early appearance Grey Hulk" if we want to go deep.
Old February 27th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Would love to see Smart Hulk as leader of the new F4.
Not sure if anyone was leader there though, maybe Spidey.
Old February 27th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'd love to see a Professor Hulk after seeing Endgame.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 27th, 2020, 08:08 PM

An Avengers Hulk would probably be good too. Also, a golden (silver?) age Grey Hulk.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy