Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 19th, 2021, 05:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Alien Queen - public playtesting

Kids can't stop humming that new hit single: "Game Over, Man, Game Over."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2021, 07:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

When I think of a queen in our universe, to me it's as much a political position and ambassador, as it is a leader of their people. The Alien Queen is a leader of her Hive, giving birth to all the drones and being their mother, but she's not a diplomatic face for other cultures to treat with. It's also certainly not a political position as she's not getting assassinated and replaced by an ambitious younger Drone. The kings and queens of our world are often removed and replaced. As such I would certainly support something else for her class.
Old January 19th, 2021, 08:08 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like Hivelord as well, I think the Marro were Xenomorph influenced so it'd be a nice callback. Also it would help avoid unnecessary bonding/synergy, cause the Xenomorph faction should really stand on their own; I don't really see them working with others more than assimilating them.
Old January 19th, 2021, 08:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think I prefer Matriarch over Hive Lord.
Old January 19th, 2021, 08:21 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, that'd be good too.
Old January 19th, 2021, 08:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
I like Hivelord as well, I think the Marro were Xenomorph influenced so it'd be a nice callback. Also it would help avoid unnecessary bonding/synergy, cause the Xenomorph faction should really stand on their own; I don't really see them working with others more than assimilating them.
IMO, the Marro probably have more Tyranid than Xenomorph narrative DNA.

But then, Tyranids have a crap tonne of Xenomorph DNA, soo....

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 19th, 2021, 08:23 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Event Hero makes most class stuff on her irrelevant, but I’m fine with something else.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 05:43 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker

Playtest complete!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Alien Queen)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Martian Warzone
Units: Alien Queen, x5 Alien Drones VS Sinister Six
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: .
Units: Alien Queen, x4 Alien Drone, Predator, Anti-Venom VS Nick Fury, Scarlet Spiders, Spider-Woman, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Commander Rogers, x2 S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: (Thought the Queen did well for her points, especially in the second game. Could be a rough draft at times with Drones being the only choice for bonding. But definitly makes the Xenomorphs more of a force to be reckoned with.)

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: (Found keeping her in the backing a using her Drone bonding to do most of the legwork was the most effective. But when she needs to fight she can definitly hold her own agaisnt melee attacks, ranged can be a different story. Overall the Queen Alien shows the potential of Xenomorphs, I look forward to hopefully seeing more Xeno units in the future.)
Old January 23rd, 2021, 05:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome. Thanks for the tests!
Old January 23rd, 2021, 05:50 PM

Sweet. Looks good and thanks for the tests! @quozl anything in particular you wanting me to try out here? Adjustments to cost and so forth?

Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thank you for the tests, Cinderquail!

I think she needs her normal attack boosted a bit. Bats, can you try her with a normal attack of 7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good call. Compare with Laufey.
LIFE = 10

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7 (+1 on snow)

POINTS = 360

FROST GIANT RAID
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Laufey, you may take a turn with up to two Frost Giants you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Laufey. When taking a turn with this special power, a Frost Giant may add 2 to its move if it ends its move adjacent to an opponent's figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library