Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old November 24th, 2014, 10:09 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of Boba Fett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Stealth Jetpack? Wasn't Boba Fett taken out by a leaving engagement attack from Han in ROTJ?
No. That was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo (post-carbonite)

"BOBA FETT, WHERE?" SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
The defending figure may not roll defense dice when defending against "Boba Fett, Where?" Special Attack. Add 2 automatic skulls to whatever is rolled if the defending figure has the Jetpack or Stealth Jetpack special power.
Old November 24th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it was a "Three Stooges" type move by Han that took out Fett. Neither of them were fighting the other.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 24th, 2014, 11:56 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Yeah, it was a "Three Stooges" type move by Han that took out Fett. Neither of them were fighting the other.
Luke must have been standing on a glyph.
Old November 26th, 2014, 03:42 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 26th, 2014, 03:50 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
GLYPH OF NYUK NYUK NYUK
While standing on this glyph, if a figure you control is targeted for an attack by an opponent's figure, you may immediately move 1 other figure you control adjacent to the attacking figure, rotate it, and throw the attacking figure across the board. If the attacking figure does not land upright, remove it from the game.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 6th, 2014, 01:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
If you're good at painting and trimming, the Mandalorian Gunslinger is a good proxy. It's helmet looks the closest of the mandalorian miniatures and the pose is pretty good. It is a female miniature though, so it's a tiny bit smaller than it probably should be. It also has braids and other anatomical details that should probably be trimmed. I'll try to get a good picture of it to post here while I'm on break.
I actually just Finished sculpting and painting my boba fett, check him out, I'm ready to Hoss it up with the fett.

I used a mandalorian marauder for the base, just cause I had a broken one laying around. To get an accurate detailing for the sculpt and paint I just used a Boba fett action figure for reference.

Old December 6th, 2014, 01:22 PM

Nice job, @TREX ! Thanks for sharing!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 6th, 2014, 01:24 PM
"like" happy

Thanks mac, and thanks for kicking out all the cool HOSS cards so I can feed my addiction.

Old December 11th, 2014, 02:41 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Hi. Thanks for the awesome custom cards. I've been following HOSS and printing off cards as they are released. I am having some trouble with these new ones however and was wondering if someone with more technical knowledge/savvy could possibly help me out. When I print these cards the text is very fuzzy. Most I can read, but Boba Fett's is almost impossible. I checked my printer out and can't find anything wrong with it. I also printed off some Marvel customs at the same time and they are printing fine. Any ideas what my issue might be? Thanks guys.
Old December 11th, 2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehateme View Post
Hi. Thanks for the awesome custom cards. I've been following HOSS and printing off cards as they are released. I am having some trouble with these new ones however and was wondering if someone with more technical knowledge/savvy could possibly help me out. When I print these cards the text is very fuzzy. Most I can read, but Boba Fett's is almost impossible. I checked my printer out and can't find anything wrong with it. I also printed off some Marvel customs at the same time and they are printing fine. Any ideas what my issue might be? Thanks guys.
Which file are you trying to print? Individual, Bounty Hunters set, or X-2?

Anyone else having the same issue?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 11th, 2014, 09:10 PM
"like" happy

Finally got to throw down a game with this guy, It was very fun. I think I killed upwards of 800 pts worth of guys with the fett alone in a 3 player free for all with my two brothers. We only had 500 point armies. Boba fetts guile got me at least 5 kills on squad figures, and I wounded 4 heroes as well with it. The stealth jetpack came in very useful, and I nailed the fibercord whip ability all but one time. I had my bounty on taelord. My one brother had a bunch of minions, runa, and taelord. wish I got to play with Dengar, but runa's mitonsol got him. Overall Boba Fett is a fun, and well themed character, totally worth sculpting him for the card. Now I just have to convince my brothers he is not a rip off.

Old December 12th, 2014, 04:56 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sounds like Fett was on a tear! Sometimes he just hits like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape