Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 21st, 2008, 09:16 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart
Wave Nine Concept Art?

I just googled heroscape and I stumbled across the Heroscape room on this website.

http://boardgames.about.com/od/heroscape/ig/Valhalla/

If you scoll to the bottom you will find some concept art, Some figures that have never been seen before like a half marro and half horse which could be an early version of Me-burq-sa but it might possibly be a new marro hivelord for the upcoming waves. There is also a cool looking version of the concept art of Ne-Gok-Sa with a sword and shield.

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old August 21st, 2008, 09:26 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Wave Nine Concept Art?

Fairly old (okay, it is very, very old) news. This was originally posted by Erik Arneson the author of that particular blog at about.com the day it was published back in 2006 in the thread Report from Valhalla - Inside "The HeroScape Room" ... Most, if not all, of the concept images have now been made into figures at this point.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Last edited by Malechi; August 21st, 2008 at 09:31 PM.
Old August 21st, 2008, 09:36 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That room no longer exists. Most of it went home with HAS employees, charity, or just maybe in the hands of some hard core fans.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 21st, 2008, 09:41 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
..., or just maybe in the hands of some hard core fans.
What you watch at home is up to you, but this is a family oriented website keep the discussion clean!

Old August 21st, 2008, 09:53 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Did someone say Hardcore the greatest George C Scott movie EVER? (search youtube for Big Dick Blaque)

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 22nd, 2008, 01:57 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

I dunno, due to the subject matter, I found Hardcore somewhat difficult to watch much like its pseudo-remake 8mm ... If it has to do with movies: If I haven't seen it, I know it anyway. I'm scary that way.

Old April 16th, 2009, 08:43 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf View Post
I just googled heroscape and I stumbled across the Heroscape room on this website.

http://boardgames.about.com/od/heroscape/ig/Valhalla/

If you scoll to the bottom you will find some concept art, Some figures that have never been seen before like a half marro and half horse which could be an early version of Me-burq-sa but it might possibly be a new marro hivelord for the upcoming waves. There is also a cool looking version of the concept art of Ne-Gok-Sa with a sword and shield.
The second one is Valguard and the first is probably Kee-Mo-Shi
Old April 17th, 2009, 05:46 PM

Frodo Woo who?

Bottom right corner.
Old April 17th, 2009, 05:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post

Bottom right corner.

I'm pretty sure those are old ones, and that bottom right Marro turned into Me-Burq-Sa.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion