Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What is better to have?
Big Attack 8 10.39%
Big Defence 11 14.29%
Long Range 9 11.69%
Far Move 3 3.90%
All Around 46 59.74%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 6th, 2008, 06:25 PM

$$un is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: What is better to have?

Yeah, terrain dose matter, like I make bunkers with little holes in them and put some one with range and some one with defence blocking him, and I never loose!

I <3 noobs

Last edited by $$un; August 6th, 2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old August 6th, 2008, 06:33 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

In tournaments bunkers are almost never seen.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:02 PM

$$un is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
In tournaments bunkers are almost never seen.
Well I make them, and I never been to a Heroscape tournament so I would'nt know.

I <3 noobs
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:12 PM

Kaemon n' Raelin Dude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Well, I said "Long Range", but only because its the only stat Almost every army needs to survive with a handful of exceptions. (example: A wolves of Badru/ Khomusett/ Sujoah army wouldn't need any range in my opinion) However, I think the most important element in an army is that the figures support each other. Army examples: Greeks, Romans, Samurai, Vipers w/ Theracus and Deadeye Dan or Syvarris.

The day I will stop loving Heroscape... The same day pickles will sing and sharks will fly.
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:35 PM

eric.dunfee Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
None of it matters if you do not know how to use it.

(This goes true for things in life as well)

I use quarters all the time!
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:43 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

I would have to agree with Onacara here.....

Everyone has a differnet style of play. Until someone finds what style of play they have they won't know how to play/what figures to use.

Some people like to snipe, which would have them pick range. Some like to just run in there and kick some arse, which is a big attack type figure. Some players like to have more chances to attack with a smaller attack dice number rather than a large one, which is for the defense. Then theres those who like to just get the first strike, move. Then theres the smart tourney veterans who pick well rounded armies (jk) ......

But what im getting at is that it varies for each person. What works for me may not work for you or anyone else. (like Runa )

DeadEye
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:30 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

I'd say all around. Every member of the army has to contribute in some way. If you put your big guy like Jotun or Q9 out first and then dies what will happen then?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:34 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post

Everyone has a differnet style of play. Until someone finds what style of play they have they won't know how to play/what figures to use.

Some people like to snipe, which would have them pick range. Some like to just run in there and kick some arse, which is a big attack type figure. Some players like to have more chances to attack with a smaller attack dice number rather than a large one, which is for the defense. Then theres those who like to just get the first strike, move. Then theres the smart tourney veterans who pick well rounded armies (jk) ......

But what im getting at is that it varies for each person. What works for me may not work for you or anyone else. (like Runa )

DeadEye
Where is the "I'm just going to camp some Microcorp on this hill and oblitherate anything that comes close." option?

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:

DeadEye
Where is the "I'm just going to camp some Microcorp on this waterfall and oblitherate anything that comes close." option?
Fixed.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

DeadEye
Where is the "I'm just going to camp some Microcorp on this jungle waterfall with laglor anf raelin and 5 different glyphs and oblitherate anything that comes close." option?
Fixed even better.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DeadEye
Where is the "I'm just going to camp some Microcorp on this jungle waterfall with Laglor, Raelin, and Taelord and 5 different glyphs and oblitherate anything that comes close." option?
Fixed even better.
Ok done fixing.

Old March 28th, 2009, 08:09 PM

Scapegeek is surprisingly tart

The best defence is a good offence. So why did I loose Krug so quickly?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion