Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 20th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Heroscape For Sale

Bumping again, on 11/25/22.

Selling off a few goodies. Let me know what you're looking for. I'm asking 75% of ATH prices, and looking for PayPal. I have a Limited Edition Agent Skahen, with original packaging, though it's been opened. I have some cool D&D wave stuff: Fen Hydras, Greater Ice Elementals, Warforged. I'd consider parting with this Zelrig, without a card, at 80% of ATH. Otherwise, let me know what you're looking for at 75% of ATH plus shipping. Warning: I'll ship internationally, but it's not cheap.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 25th, 2022 at 01:16 PM.
Old November 17th, 2019, 01:02 AM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Warforged For Sale

@Dad_Scaper is a great trader and Heroscaper! He's super nice and extremely easy to work with! Would definitely recommend! What I ordered came quickly and was exactly as described.
Old November 17th, 2019, 01:22 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Enjoy, Blubberyguy. It was a pleasure to exchange a few notes with you and you paid quickly. Thanks!

= =
Old November 30th, 2021, 12:53 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hi, all.

Once again I find my Paypal balance running low, and I'd like to offset it with some sales of 'Scape to my friends in this community.

I have a bunch of things I'd be willing to part with. Please send inquiries. What I am looking for is 70% of ATH (non-sale) prices. Do I have what you're looking for? Maybe. I have an original GenCon exclusive (not Wave 10) Agent Skahen; I have a variety of terrain sets I'd part with. Just let me know what you're interested in. My plan is to sell a couple of things and then be finished selling again for awhile.

What I'm looking for is 70% of full price ATH, plus shipping, plus the purchase protection fee charged by PayPal. I don't mind you taking that purchase protection, just add 3% to the total price (including shipping) to cover it.

Also, I don't want to ship internationally. I'm really, really sorry to my friends overseas, but it's proven to be costly and problematic. If you're really sure you want me to ship overseas, understand that you bear the cost of unpleasant surprises in shipping fees.

= =
Old November 30th, 2021, 06:04 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Re: Heroscape For Sale

All done for now. Thanks for your interest!

= =
Old March 3rd, 2022, 12:07 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Bumped on 3/2/22!

= =
Old June 10th, 2022, 11:34 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Reopening the vault on 6/10. Let me know what interests you!

= =
Old June 12th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Shoot! I saw there were 8 posts in this thread since yesterday, but it's just some dude promoting his "new hot project enjoy new website."

= =
Old June 13th, 2022, 09:06 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Sent you a PM! This one's a real post, I promise.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old June 13th, 2022, 11:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thanks, buddy.

I have a couple PMs here. I'll respond in the next day or two. I apologize for being vague about what I have, but it's just part of my process.

= =
Old June 20th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, closing the door on the vault again. Thanks everyone for your interest!

= =
Old November 25th, 2022, 01:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Bumping the thread again.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades