Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 8th, 2017, 01:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- May 16th -- Draft Tourney

I should be there and I have all the official figures rectangular cards printed out, and all the C3V/SOV up to about a year ago.
Old May 8th, 2017, 04:45 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I should be there and I have all the official figures rectangular cards printed out, and all the C3V/SOV up to about a year ago.
If you could supply them that would be awesome! There are a couple newer figures needed, but I can run off some crappy copies to make sure we have all the cards.

Figure-wise, the only thing I'm missing is Ashi-Dhulu. If no one is able to provide him, I'll figure something out.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 9th, 2017, 05:22 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I've got the unpainted/"bone" version I was sent by mistake I can bring.
Old May 9th, 2017, 10:08 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I've got the unpainted/"bone" version I was sent by mistake I can bring.
If you don't mind!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 12th, 2017, 12:25 PM

Got all the figures together except one: can't find my Martial La Hire. If someone can bring one, great, if not we should have plenty of figures to proxy with (even if 12 people show up we won't be able to play all the figures).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 12th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I can bring him as well. What about maps?

Shouldn't the date be May 13th?
Old May 13th, 2017, 09:52 AM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I am about to leave. Will be early for a change! I have all the magic size cards, again except C3V/SoV made in 2016 or 2017 (note, some of the cards are cut a little off so might need website or downloads just in case - I will have a Sprint iPad):
Cormin the Dark 1/8/16
Ashi-Dhulu 12/24/16
Urk 12/24/16
53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters
Teeth of the Makwa
Sentinels of Grax
Brute Gruts
Old May 27th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sorry for the late notice guys, but there will be no official event for Heroscape in June.
Old May 28th, 2017, 09:56 AM

That said, if anyone still wants to meet up for a game day (at PSC or elsewhere), let me know.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 2nd, 2017, 09:19 PM

I'm still car-less, so game day is out for me, but if anybody wants to play VR (HTC Vive) you're more than welcome to swing by my place, I just bought a bunch of (possibly crappy) games and am needing to try them out.
Old June 4th, 2017, 09:48 PM

You all are welcome to come to Origins in 2 weeks - I still have 2 tickets and spots in a hotel room for those who can help run events.

Also, what map did we play in the May tournament that was on the the table in the back. It was supposed to have RotV, but we used Fortress instead, and we all agreed it looked better that way.
Old June 19th, 2017, 09:51 PM

Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- July 1 GenCon Main Event

July 1

GenCon Main Event practice

450 Points

18 Spaces

5 rounds of Reverse the Whip: Alternating rounds with and against your army (with, against, with, against, with)

i.e. the correct way to run RtW...

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events