Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 12th, 2014, 06:03 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2014

Great cheddar! Glad you can make it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
in other news how goes things with everyone Ive not seen in years now
Doing well, rod; glad you are considering joining us.

Anyone heard from our defending champion rym or previous champion DrL?

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 12th, 2014 at 06:06 PM. Reason: One week to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old October 12th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Would anyone be willing to lend me figures.. again i know...

I need...
Atlaga w/card
Zombies x2 no card
Sacred Band x4 w/card
Arrow Gruts x2 no card
Swog rider x3 no card

Also! Sad news, Connor and Caderade will not make it, but i still have a fantastic four!

Thats it! sorry again that i have to ask, and are we in need of maps, i am willing to bring a couple if i can and if they are needed. Thanks again I will update if anything else is needed.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old October 12th, 2014, 08:17 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Great cheddar! Glad you can make it.
Quote:
in other news how goes things with everyone Ive not seen in years now
Doing well, rod; glad you are considering joining us.

Anyone heard from our defending champion rym or previous champion DrL?
Rob believes he'll be able to attend. So might Curtiss.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 12th, 2014, 08:25 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post

I need...
Atlaga w/card
Zombies x2 no card
Sacred Band x4 w/card
Arrow Gruts x2 no card
Swog rider x3 no card

Also! Sad news, Connor and Caderade will not make it, but i still have a fantastic four!

Thats it! sorry again that i have to ask, and are we in need of maps, i am willing to bring a couple if i can and if they are needed. Thanks again I will update if anything else is needed.
I can help as always. I am leaning toward the arrow grut build so I can't help you with the orcs, unless I change my mind.

Last edited by R˙chean; October 12th, 2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: No need to apologize
Old October 12th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:

I need...
Atlaga w/card
Zombies x2 no card
Sacred Band x4 w/card
Arrow Gruts x2 no card
Swog rider x3 no card

I can help as always. I am leaning toward the arrow grut build so I can't help you with the orcs, unless I change my mind.
Hey no problem only do what you can. Thanks so much, he is sort of undecided on what he wants this is just what he thinks he wants

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Last edited by Rexmax2; October 12th, 2014 at 08:31 PM. Reason: super excited for nhsd
Old October 12th, 2014, 08:38 PM

You may have to put a deposit down to borrow 4 sets of sacred band!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 12th, 2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: :-)
Old October 12th, 2014, 08:55 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's the truth.
Old October 13th, 2014, 07:16 PM

LightBringer has disabled reputation

Four of my five are confirmed. Velenne is still a maybe.
Old October 13th, 2014, 08:12 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBringer View Post
Four of my five are confirmed. Velenne is still a maybe.
Awesome, looks like I need to select some more maps.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 13th, 2014, 08:39 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Ive not even looked at armies in awhile...
Marro drones! that was a fun army.
archers? frenzy? decisions decisions, however I really think Im not gonna make this, as we just signed lease and will move on the 1st.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 13th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Quote:
archers? frenzy? decisions decisions, however I really think Im not gonna make this, as we just signed lease and will move on the 1st.

cheers
Rod
Congrats!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old October 13th, 2014, 10:29 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:

cheers
Rod
Congrats!

agreed, however Im moving out of the house Ive owned for 12 yrs, there's to much to fix in it and honestly I cant keep up the repair cost anymore.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day