Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old September 4th, 2007, 09:32 PM

manger has disabled reputation
I love the idea of reviving grimnak in todays games... Personally i use heavy gruts and grim as a tank and grenade formation, capitalizing on his defence bonus, then once in striking range I explode... like a grenade my gruts go in all directions away from grimnak, they sneak into the enemies lines using disengage, as the gruts are picked off i move more gruts from behind to regroup with grimnak and resume tank formation only to explode once more.
Old September 5th, 2007, 03:19 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I love Grimnak...he's still one of my favorites and one of the most fun units in the game. I think it is worth point out that Tornal/Nerak/Ornak/Grimnak's abilities all stack. Having an army with multiple Orc champions can result in some really pumped up Orcs if you are keeping tight formation.
Old September 11th, 2007, 01:10 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Grimnak was definitely one of my favorite figures in the Master Set. Whoever thought of putting an Orc on a T-Rex should get a raise. I think I might use him again tomorrow for old times' sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old September 11th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
Grimnak was definitely one of my favorite figures in the Master Set. Whoever thought of putting an Orc on a T-Rex should get a raise. I think I might use him again tomorrow for old times' sake.
I can't wait until the same guy puts an Orc on a pterodactyl. Dibs on the Strategy Guide!

Old September 11th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Quote:
I can't wait until the same guy puts an Orc on a pterodactyl. Dibs on the Strategy Guide!
I'd like one on a Brontosaurus or Triceratops just as much. An Orc Champion with Trample-Stomp? Yes please. I just hope there's enough room on the card to fit that and Orc Warrior Enhancement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old September 11th, 2007, 06:57 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
Quote:
I'd like one on a Brontosaurus or Triceratops just as much. An Orc Champion with Trample-Stomp? Yes please. I just hope there's enough room on the card to fit that and Orc Warrior Enhancement.

Old January 13th, 2008, 08:35 PM

Updated post with some ideas about Marvel Units.

Old June 11th, 2008, 10:58 PM

Re: Unit Strategy Review: How to use Grimnak

I added a Tournament Readiness section and fixed a few embarrassing typos.

Old October 29th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
‡Recall that Grimnak is a hero, so a 17 or higher is needed.

Should be Morsbane.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old October 29th, 2010, 02:48 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

Actually both Morsbane and Grimnak only need a 16 for their Powers to work. The person was thinking of Sudema who needs a 17 vs Heroes.
Old October 29th, 2010, 03:18 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

And the line in question was actually referring to Sudema's chance of stoning Grimnak, so
Old October 29th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Sudema's chance of stoning Grimnak,
Mental picture.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles