Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old November 20th, 2019, 04:06 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Buildings with Hexes on the sides

I've been thinking about a concept where buildings are setup with hexes to match for figures who would have the ability to use them. Say Spider-Man who has wallcrawling ability using a magnet and a piece of metal to hold the character to the wall or the Flash running at super speed up it. Granted the current versions of any of these characters don't have such ability though with Flash it'd just need to be added that he can run up walls and such. Just musing mostly but has anyone else had similar thoughts or explored the idea at all? I just think it'd be cool to see Spidey fighting standing on a wall or Flash running at super speed and fighting along walls.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 21st, 2019, 12:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Buildings with Hexes on the sides

Interesting concept. Without "official" C3G buildings, it's a bit tough to speculate too much. I was hoping to solve that with my Bookshelf Skyscrapers by now, but that hit an art roadblock.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2019, 01:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Are there enough characters that have these kind of attributes to implement these type of rules? My gridless rules handle any type of terrain but this is a new rule all together. Basically you could use any type of terrain and stick some white tac on the bottom of the base and stick the base to a building side if your home brewing it. I would just use normal rules and let some of the characters you want have that attribute. As long as the people you are playing with agree its a go you should be ok.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 21st, 2019, 01:45 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

This depends on just how far you'd want to go with it. In theory thematically any character that has flying could essentially stand on a wall. I can remember some depictions of Superman standing on a wall however it is typically a Spider-Man thing and a few others like Venom, Spiderwoman, etc along with most speedsters. I may tinker with the idea just to see how it effects the game.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 21st, 2019, 03:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The problem you'll likely run into is one of competitive balance. What option does a melee ground pounder have in those scenarios?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2019, 04:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I guess there is one other thing to ask, which is a big thing. For the work put in does it really add to the game? While sounding neat, I cant really think of it adding anything except being able to stop partly up a wall.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 21st, 2019, 09:13 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

@Grishnakh has designed some buildings. I remember him bringing them over my house when I lived in the Bronx. I believe we used tac to place Spider-man on a wall.

Old December 10th, 2019, 06:30 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I have always thought that when we actually released some C3G Buildings that we would design things like Flag Poles & AC Units that would be attached to the buildings that would boost the distances & heights of certain powers like Swing Line.
Old December 10th, 2019, 07:55 PM

Hmm, unless they were DO's and there was a way up through the inside of the building to a window or something so you could reach out and punch the people up there, I'd worry about kiting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers