Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 5th, 2018, 02:31 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Bud & Lou (Vote for Initial Playtest)

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:52 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

This passes unless someone holds/nays it in the next 24 hours. Seeing as the CRB aren't at all concerned and this design has sat for 2 weeks, I think we're good.
Old November 5th, 2018, 05:45 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Bud & Lou

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Bud & Lou(70), Harley I(130), Captain America(240) (440)
vs.
Bug(200), Nebula(240) (440)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Bud & Lou(70), Harley Quinn II(180), Captain America(240) (490)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240) (490)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Bud & Lou(70), Harley Quinn II(180), Darkseid(380) (630)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Wolverine(280), Swordsman(160) (630)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Bud and Lou make great companions to Harley I and II. For Harley I, they offer 2 additional attacks of 3, with a potential shield reduction for them and Harley. Subtracting a shield for her Bomb SA can be a great combo. Speaking of great combos, they pair even better with Harley II's Pop Gun Special Attack, as it already lowers their defense by 1, so a shield subtraction can make it that much more likely to cause a wound, which then allows the removal of an OM. Their 1 life, Unique classification, and requirement of them both being alive and engaged to get the shield subtraction keeps them in check. If left alone, they can be quite a devastating combo for Harley and her allies, but if the opponent chooses to focus on them early, they'll be neutered quite easily. I expect stats can be dialed if needed to make sure they stay at 70 points, if they feel under or over through further testing. As-is, I'm thinking they're close, if not slightly over costed.
Old November 5th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That Darkseid build looks scary. I would try mixing in Judge Fear for another shield removal.
Old November 6th, 2018, 04:18 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Late to the game, but no major concerns. Pack attack is really strong because subtracting a rolled shield is roughly the equivalent of rolling 3 fewer dice. Still, it's a 2 figure unique squad so it would take a peculiar combo to really exploit it.

(Confused by pack attack wording; shouldn't it be something like "when an opponent rolls defense dice for [blah blah] they must subtract 1 shield from the result"?)
Old November 6th, 2018, 09:50 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'd err on the side of caution based on dok's comments and stay where we are for now. If the cost really is too high, they can come down later in the process. This is reminiscent of The Top from recently where there are some concerns about defense reduction stacking, so those should be explored more in public testing before landing on a point value.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 6th, 2018, 11:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I'd err on the side of caution based on dok's comments and stay where we are for now. If the cost really is too high, they can come down later in the process. This is reminiscent of The Top from recently where there are some concerns about defense reduction stacking, so those should be explored more in public testing before landing on a point value.
For the record I don't have the same issue here as with Top. It's the idea that you don't get to roll defense against a normal attack that bothered me more. They don't contribute to that, since you get to roll. It is stronger than subtracting a defense in most cases but not neutering.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 6th, 2018, 01:11 PM

Essentially all you need to do to shut it down is Wound one of them. At 5 defense, that shouldn’t be too hard. Not being Heroes they have less boost and bonding options as well so Valkyrie for example can’t protect them.

I’m fine with leaving them as-is at the current point value though. Public testing will provide more data.
Old November 6th, 2018, 03:34 PM

This officially passes to Initial Playtesting.

I propose a vote to move to Public Playtesting.
Old November 6th, 2018, 05:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bud & Lou (Vote for Public Playtest)

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library