Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Old January 17th, 2016, 05:23 AM

The Silver King is surprisingly tart
Walmart Bonus Edition?

Hello there,
I was wondering if anyone knew if the Walmart Bonus Edition of AotP was still available anywhere? I want to get it, but their website says "out of stock" and none of the 5 brick and mortar Walmart stores had them (3 of the 5 didnt even have the regular version). Will the website eventually get restocked, or was this bonus edition a limited-time only deal?
Old January 18th, 2016, 06:26 PM

karlgaming Woo who?
Re: Walmart Bonus Edition?

It was limited, not getting re-stocked. I have 2 sealed and would be interested in trading for heroscape figures. I'm not trying to profit off them but will need a little kicker due to the large shipping cost .
Old January 18th, 2016, 06:54 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver King View Post
Hello there,
I was wondering if anyone knew if the Walmart Bonus Edition of AotP was still available anywhere? I want to get it, but their website says "out of stock" and none of the 5 brick and mortar Walmart stores had them (3 of the 5 didnt even have the regular version). Will the website eventually get restocked, or was this bonus edition a limited-time only deal?

You're not really missing any content except foil cards (no change from the others), bonus mission (someone posted here on the forums) and a few extra terrain pieces. Other than that....it's not a must have.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old January 18th, 2016, 07:32 PM

karlgaming Woo who?

If all you want is a set of the foil cards then pm me your address and I'll give you a set free.
Old January 20th, 2016, 11:46 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

At least one Walmart in my town had still has the bonus edition on the shelf today.
Old January 21st, 2016, 07:45 AM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
At least one Walmart in my town had still has the bonus edition on the shelf today.
I saw one yesterday as well. Looked to be the last as it was on top a row of regular ones.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old January 21st, 2016, 10:24 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
I saw one yesterday as well. Looked to be the last as it was on top a row of regular ones.
I saw several on the shelf at my local Wal•Mart yesterday.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 14th, 2016, 11:17 AM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

I finally got to open the 2 Wal-Mart boxes that were my Valentines gifts : Foil cards not a big deal cool that you get a spare non foiled set, and while I have plenty of land I only had the few sand tiles that came with the normal AotP set so I feel the big box was worth it for the land. Otherwise the packaging is much better ..lol had to wait 5 years for a new land type think I will make... deep sand or dunes, maybe even quicksand rules for it . Looks great next to water tiles as beach and should work well with jungle plants too.

ALL ARE ONE
Old February 15th, 2016, 03:38 PM

warriorpriest Woo who?

I have been looking for the set as well. Was wanting it for my son.
Old February 26th, 2016, 11:55 PM

warriorpriest Woo who?

OK I struck out everywhere. Does anyone have access to the walmart edition of this game?? My son wants to get one with his birthday money. If so please PM me cost shipped to 33803 zipcode. It could even just be the bonus stuff. He is huge Magic player and loves the foil cards... Thank you.
Old August 12th, 2016, 09:40 PM

MasterOb1 has disabled reputation

I picked up a base set at Target for $10, which is what got me into the game. Today I found a bonus edition at my local Walmart, sadly for regular price, but well worth it.
They had several copies left

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales