Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 17th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gorillitroopers

Beej checking us out!

Glad to see you looking at what we've been up to, beej.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 18th, 2015, 03:02 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You guys are doing seriously awesome stuff, @Dad_Scaper !

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 18th, 2015, 03:04 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post

That's probably exactly what you searched for. That search gives no results; you have to spell it right for them to come up.

The other four should probably be linked in the spoiler in the OP, @Heroscaper Guy .
*double facepalm* Unbelieveable. Thank you for not mercilessly mocking my blunder.

Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 18th, 2015, 03:56 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
*facepalm*
I would SWEAR that I had actually searched for "gorillatroopers" in Downloads.
That's probably exactly what you searched for. That search gives no results; you have to spell it right for them to come up.

The other four should probably be linked in the spoiler in the OP, @Heroscaper Guy .
Okay, thanks for bringing it to my attention; that should do it.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 25th, 2015, 06:45 PM

Guys, shouldn't the "Autocannons" special attack have the word "special" in the title? Every other special power is indicated that way. (I'm pretty sure.) I know that one could "RTFM" and discover that it's a special, but doesn't it seem to break the HS card style to not include "special" in the title of a special power?

Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 25th, 2015, 07:08 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

All special attacks have "special attack" as part of their name, but Autocannons is not a special attack.
Old January 25th, 2015, 07:08 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

It's not a special attack, it's a special ability that modifies the attack. An attack modifier, if you will.

EDIT: Ninja'd
Old January 25th, 2015, 07:15 PM

Okay, thanks for the info. A teachable moment.

Instagram @robotoftheday
Old February 25th, 2015, 03:54 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

All of the PDF links on the front page link to the same card, which happens to have the minis that look nothing like the ones I have. :P Any way we could get those alternate card PDF's up?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 05:55 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

The monkey heroes may use their special attacks via the attack bonding, right? It should just count as an attack, right?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 7th, 2015, 03:36 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
The monkey heroes may use their special attacks via the attack bonding, right? It should just count as an attack, right?
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but I think you're talking about using the Gorillitroopers with Zaeus. Unfortunately, that doesn't work: the 'troopers aren't heroes (as your question implies), but they aren't Gorillinators either, which is what Gorillinator Attack Bonding is specifically limited to. So the question is moot. (If the Gorillinators did have an SA, they could definitely use it with Attack Bonding. But they don't, alas.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old March 7th, 2015, 04:06 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Laglor Kursus and Zaeus have special attacks. I do believe they can use their special attacks when activated by the Gorillitroopers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs