Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 15th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unreleased Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I was curious, so I went through the Public Miniature information thread and checked on figures that have been confirmed but haven't hit playtesting yet - publicly, at least, and as far as I know. Here's a list:

Captain Salidar (2/27/12)
Verdant Reaver (12/4/12)
Jonah Hex (2/13/13)
Seven Deadly Brothers (2/13/13)
Iron Golem Juggernaut (9/2/13)
Native American Hunt Scene Setter [Archer] (11/18/13)
Twig Blight (11/24/13)
Blood of Gruumsh (3/30/14)
Stormrage Shambler (7/14/14)
Shang-Chi (2/16/15)
Air Elemental (3/5/15)

Things I noticed:

- There are three "wood elemental" type units, one Unique (Shambler), one Uncommon (Reaver), one Common (Blight). Possible faction in development?
- There are two monks who have gone through playtesting, but two monk-type dudes (Brothers/Shang-Chi) are still waiting. The earlier monks are not in the current wave despite being done (maybe). Possible synergy?
- The Iron Golem Juggernaut seems to be the only unit that isn't A) part of a larger pack, B) part of a possible faction, or C) relatively recent.

Just for fun. Some interesting possibilities for future releases.
On the tree faction, It would be cool if they had the ability to act as trees (the medium and large figures, at least) for the purpose of all special abilities (and maybe grant the defense bonus), which would thereby incorporate the Elin Shide (name butcher) into the faction, for a fairly well rounded team.
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:21 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Am I missing something or did the Confederate duo (that I expected to see released simultaneously with the 20th Maine Union troops) ... get skipped??
I would like to have seen the Confederates released alongside the 20th Maine too, but unfortunately some playtests we were waiting on came in too late or were incomplete. As Dad_Scaper said above, playtesting is a very slow part of our process, and we can always use more volunteers.
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Am I missing something or did the Confederate duo (that I expected to see released simultaneously with the 20th Maine Union troops) ... get skipped??
We are trying to fine tune the Confederates to get them just right. They've been in Playtesting a *long* time, so, as with many of our units, if you want to play with 'em, just sign up to Playtest. It helps us get them to release, and you get the sneak peek.

People reading this thread, maybe more than any other, should be aware that they can help.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 15th, 2015, 11:34 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I guess I'll just have to keep using my fig's as proxies for my customized COMMON Zettian Guard squads . . . hehehe

But feel free to bring any new units that need Play-Testing to Atlantic City and I'll gladly meet you there with a BoV to participate in the process. Being home all the time (retired) as the indentured servant of a DM for a spouse, there's just TOO MANY Home & Garden projects that take precedence over any solitaire gaming that I would prefer to be doing.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 22nd, 2015, 02:57 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I've updated through the latest release, and am compiling a list of announced figures.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
I've updated through the latest release, and am compiling a list of announced figures.
AWESOME! Thanks. I loved being able to leisurely shop for the best prices and acquire most of the figures before the next Wave is released.

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old August 24th, 2015, 10:31 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Just a heads up:

The 53rd Sharpshooters are completed testing.

I'm more than willing to go out on a limb and Guess...

Pel the Hil Giant is the Giant from - Blood of Gruumsh
Olorin - Ullar - (Unique hero) is (D&D Unhallowed #24- Stormrage Shambler) - Although could be the Owlbear
Boreos - Jandar (Unique Hero) is (D&D Elemental Evil #029- Air Elemental)

Since those are the only large/huge unique figures that match the Announced miniatures.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 19th, 2017, 06:01 PM

Is this still an active Thread? The last post was a year and a half ago. When was the list on Page 1, updated? The recent release of the latest C3G Wave (Urk, Ashi-Dhulu, Brute Gruts, and Sentinels of Grax) has got me thinking about what might be coming down the pike next.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs