Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 16th, 2011, 03:33 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of M-43 Resistance Fighters

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
I'm actually playing these guys right ow, and I'm a bit confused about the Guerilla Tactics ability. When it says you can move any Maeridian, does it mean all Maeridians or one Maeridians.
It means one Maeridian. It is the same as with any other kind of bonding. The gladiator squad can move ONE gladiator hero before their turn, for instance.

In this case, for each squad figure that attacks this turn (to a maximum of three, obviously), one other Maeridian that did not take part in this turn may move 3 spaces. So if I have 6 M-43 Resistance fighters and move 3 of them and attack with 2, I can move 2 of the other figures (that I did not move) up to 3 spaces each.

Does that help?
Old October 16th, 2011, 03:35 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Yes, that does help.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:10 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Here is there' Bio.
Also,Who is the 5th sculpt in the pic?
There is no 5th sculpt. The figure in orange that appears to be running (it isn't) and the one on the far right that appears to be in red (it isn't) are the same sculpt with different angles, shadows, and objects in thier way.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:28 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, that conclusion has already been reached.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 03:00 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Really like these guys. The ability to strike and withdraw, or move other forces to tactical positions is awesome. There needs to be a beefy Maeridian Hero who has disengage and can be used in close combat. Also need to have a disengaging melee squad. That would make the them awesome.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 6th, 2011, 02:01 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

I just played these guys. They're a lot of fun. Reminds me of the way you play gorilinators with the Nakitas, you have to be smart. And , man are they great with Kira Jax.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old November 6th, 2011, 03:27 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
I just played these guys. They're a lot of fun. Reminds me of the way you play gorilinators with the Nakitas, you have to be smart. And , man are they great with Kira Jax.
Yes. I have added them to several of my armies at different times and have really enjoyed playing with them. They're not terribly strong, but they are way more fun than you might think when you first look at them.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 6th, 2011, 03:00 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really like these guys. I've played these guys more than any other C3V unit. They very mobile but their attack isn't the best. They can easily kill blastatrons that are behind a gladiatron screen due to the blast's low defense.
Old November 6th, 2011, 04:37 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I played this army earlier in a C3V playtest:

Van Nessing
Werewolf Lord
Raelin
M43 x3
Kira Jax

They crushed the other army, which included Nick and Thralls x4, along with some other stuff. Raelin is great for the moving up of guys from the back to get into her aura. I might play this at a 555 pt tourney next month.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 6th, 2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I played this army earlier in a C3V playtest:

Van Nessing
Werewolf Lord
Raelin
M43 x3
Kira Jax

They crushed the other army, which included Nick and Thralls x4, along with some other stuff. Raelin is great for the moving up of guys from the back to get into her aura. I might play this at a 555 pt tourney next month.
I played an army almost identical to this one. I had two squads of deathreavers instead of Raelin, but otherwise it was identical. It was matched up with a Hydra Soulwell army against a Zombie army and an army of Blade Dancers with Nilfheim on Stone Pass (one of my maps). It was an epic game. My team won and all I had left was Van Nessing.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; November 6th, 2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: added more comments
Old January 5th, 2012, 04:08 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Has anyone else done battle reports using these guys or other C3V stuff? I keep my eyes open but really haven't seen much at all.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 5th, 2012, 06:42 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

@Tai-Pan

I have already created several battle reports featuring C3V units in my battle report thread. The report on page 46 specifically included the M-43 resistance fighters.

Last edited by The CEE; January 5th, 2012 at 02:55 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs