Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old February 1st, 2010, 06:02 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wolvie's maps and scenarios of awsomeness..

a litlle about the hotel:
which was in every way Inspired by this thread by ron3090 http://www.heroscapers.com/community...64#post1001764

hope you can see what I'm doing, otherwise ask

not sure why it's a hotel, but it had to be something

i'm going to put light inside it, so that the caracters on the window floor will be lit up, the floor is transperent so hopefully it's going to very cool!
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:21 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

That's a fantastic job, Wolvie. I'm loving your customizations. Have you considered putting ladders on your hotel so characters without flying can get up there?
Old February 3rd, 2010, 04:08 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

i really should do that, cause it's been proven very worthy to have flying caracters with these buildings, but I'm also considering to add an ability to of the flying caracters, so that they could carrie another caracter instead of attacking, that would even the odd's i hope..
also i have to buy cloak so that he can teleport caracters. I don't have that many costums yet, but he's one of the first ones i'll buy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
That's a fantastic job, Wolvie. I'm loving your customizations. Have you considered putting ladders on your hotel so characters without flying can get up there?
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:45 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

removed. Don't give a child unfettered access to the internet.

Last edited by Alexandros; June 14th, 2023 at 06:05 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:53 PM

i just used one from the custom index, nm24 one from geryowl i think, but I am working on cards for all my heroes, with alot more abilities, i don't think we use the posibility of many abilities enough..
Old February 3rd, 2010, 04:33 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
i just used one from the custom index, nm24 one from geryowl i think, but I am working on cards for all my heroes, with alot more abilities, i don't think we use the posibility of many abilities enough..
The NM24 Wolverine is my creation. It's the very first custom I ever created on this site. I hope you enjoy playing it.

Otherwise, I wouldn't suggest adding a carry ability to all figures that could fly because that will throw off all of their costs. Ladders are already present in Heroscape. Creating ladders that will allow the figures to get up is probably the best solution.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
The NM24 Wolverine is my creation. It's the very first custom I ever created on this site. I hope you enjoy playing it.

Otherwise, I wouldn't suggest adding a carry ability to all figures that could fly because that will throw off all of their costs. Ladders are already present in Heroscape. Creating ladders that will allow the figures to get up is probably the best solution.
sorry dude! won't make that mistake again
Great card
i woulden't give all caracters that fly this ability but just some like angel, falcon and a few others.. and then those that can teleport like vanisher, nightcrawler and cloak.. it's just that i'm working a lot with big buildings, and it's kindda hard to create ladders that work also it's just a nice add to give more surprise elements,, but I'm still a newbie, so i might just end up proving that the carry abilty is stupid, but we'll see..
Old February 3rd, 2010, 06:06 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

sorry dude! won't make that mistake again
Great card
i woulden't give all caracters that fly this ability but just some like angel, falcon and a few others.. and then those that can teleport like vanisher, nightcrawler and cloak.. it's just that i'm working a lot with big buildings, and it's kindda hard to create ladders that work also it's just a nice add to give more surprise elements,, but I'm still a newbie, so i might just end up proving that the carry abilty is stupid, but we'll see..
No reason to be sorry! I'm honored that you thought one of my customs was one of GreyOwl's. He's the man.

If you're just looking for figures that can carry, check the A-Z thread. Many of the figures you listed, including multiple versions of Cloak, can carry.
Old February 4th, 2010, 05:38 PM

Gunnbjorn is surprisingly tart

Whoa, Wolvie!

Great job on those customs, they're looking fantastic! It's real awesome to see someone using their creative talents to the fullest, but now, I wanna see how your custom units turn out (I can't wait!).

I told you that you made a fan outta me!

Hardcore Gamer, Hardcore Gym Rat and Hardcore Food Addict.
It's Batrep Time! It's Custom Time! It's Tradin' Time!

Old February 5th, 2010, 04:07 AM

i just used way too many money on marvel figures (111 pieces) so when i get em' i'll get to it, so far my custum unit's are just on idea base..
and my biggest problem is that i use mac, so i can't use the programs, but i'll see what i can do
Old February 5th, 2010, 07:36 AM

my latest creation

I ripped open an old wine-box and printed some bricks and some stuff, and look what i got,

found the bricks on google

i drawed the floor on some hex paper..

and printed some asphalt for the roof
Old February 5th, 2010, 07:41 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dude, you make the coolest simple terrain I have ever seen. You've actually inspired me to duplicate a lot of your work, hope you don't mind. For the amount of time and energy you seem to put into it, you get some excellent results.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios