Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Notices

Old June 5th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: A Collection of Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscapeguy View Post
For quite a while now, I have been wanting to learn to Play D&D. So I stopped by the library picked up a copy of D&D for dummies ( lol). I got home and started reading. It was awesome! Until about page 120. After that it became terribly boring. But there was some elements that I really liked about it, like having a dungeon master and earning money to buy weapons. However incorporating D&D weapons into Heroscape will be hard. Every good scaper knows that an extra attack die can really affect the game. So to make this work, I will have to make a new set of rules.

This game would be for people who love Heroscape but dint have the patience to learn D&D. I can't do it alone, so I need your feedback. Or if you think it's a horrible idea, tell me.
Check out kaiyu's Heroes of 'Scape:
Heroes of Scape

It needs more magic items, but it has a lot of classes and abilities.
Old June 5th, 2011, 09:21 PM

Heroscapeguy Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
@Heroscapeguy: Have you ever seen my weapon cards? It's an easy way to power-up your heroes. Check 'em out.

Sorry for the doble post, but I'm having problems with the cards. I can download the software, but when I click on the template it gives me a choice five different free programs to download. What is the one use, or is something else wrong?

The only thing wrong with vacations is that there's no Heroscape!
Old June 9th, 2011, 08:42 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Sword of Mimicry When you attack a figure with a normal attack, you may roll attack dice equal to the attack of the defending figure.

Shield of Mimicry When defending against a normal attack, you may roll defense dice equal to the attacking figure.

Boots of Time If this figure has an unrevealed X Order Marker on this card, you may reveal the X Order Marker and take a turn. You may not take a turn with other units during this turn.

Didn't see anything like these on the list while scrolling through it somewhat quickly. Can be useful, but at the same time a burden.

Last edited by Uchiha Blood; June 9th, 2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old June 9th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
Sword of Mimicry When you attack a figure with a normal attack, you may roll attack dice equal to the attack of the defending figure.

Shield of Mimicry When defending against a normal attack, you may roll defense dice equal to the defense of the attacking figure.

Boots of Time If this figure has an unrevealed X Order Marker on this card, you may reveal the X Order Marker and take a turn. You may not take a turn with other units during this turn.

Didn't see anything like these on the list while scrolling through it somewhat quickly. Can be useful, but at the same time a burden.
Thanks, I appreciate that you tool the time to look through and that you tried to match the format, it saves my alot of time when trying to update this. Your treasures have been added. The Shield was modified to match the Sword format I hope that what you were going for. if not please, say so.
Old May 26th, 2012, 01:30 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

I got a treasure that might be a tad overpowered in the right situation...

Helm of Mintonsoul:
Permanent Treasure Glyph
After attacking with the figure carrying the Helm of Mintonsoul you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 20, destroy all figures within 2 clear sight spaces of the figure carrying the Helm of Mintonsoul. The Helm of Mintonsoul does not affect the figure carrying it.
Old October 16th, 2014, 08:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Minor We used this one for a scenario last weekend. ^_^ Another variation of the Deadly Strike Glyphs already listed.

Devil Axe (Permanent Glyph)
When attacking an adjacent figure, all skulls count for two hits. If the attack does not deal any wounds, the holder takes 1 wound per skull rolled (i.e. not doubled).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios