Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2009, 05:38 PM
has been BANNED

nikolainikitin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
give advice what a script a site better to buy?

Hello, Dear Colleagues.
Sorry that is not quite in the topic copyright www.heroscapers.com appeal,
want to open a long blog or forum about <link removed>, but never with the board software and the blog can not define.
Need engine because of the blog and forum with the normal protection against spam, and then my friend found a forum filled with spam, and its already after 2 weeks.
And you are a software engine for www.heroscapers.com use? Which script forums and blogs I choose to open a forum about air guns?
I'll be glad to any advice, thanks in advance.

Last edited by LilNewbie; December 11th, 2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old December 11th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: give advice what a script a site better to buy?

Thread closed and user banned...looks like spam and smells like spam...so it's spam.

Time for the Banhammer!

Newb.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General