Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 17th, 2020, 09:54 AM

Chris Perkins knows what's in an order marker Chris Perkins knows what's in an order marker Chris Perkins knows what's in an order marker
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Great event.
Why can you not move through your own Hive?
It's a special rule for the hive (treated almost as half-terrain, half figure in this case).

It's on the "Book of Marro Hive" page, along with a few other special rules (the other one I remember right now is that the hive can never be moved by any power).
Old Today, 11:40 AM

Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby! Ericth74 rolls all skulls baby!

@BodaciousBlood and I are playing tonight at 8:30p EST

BodaciousBlood takes the win in one of the most fun online games I've played in. The game had a little bit of everything. Bad luck on smart plays, good luck on bad plays. My Ana Karithon was a machine, taking down 4 Shades, Shiori and a couple of Raiders. Unfortunately the rest of my team stunk. Game ended with a 3 life Kelda and a Raider securing Wannonk to finish off my last Kozuki. Thanks for the great game BB.

Last edited by Ericth74; Today at 11:32 PM. Reason: update
Old Today, 01:31 PM

coachmuskie knows what's in an order marker coachmuskie knows what's in an order marker

Dysole and CoachMuskie are firing it up at 1:00 eastern today.

Dysole v. Coachmuskie
Dysole (You Can Move Good and That's It): Omnicron Repulsors x2, Sahaugin Raider x6, Acolarh, Saylind, Shiori, Kyntela Gwyn
Coachmuskie (The Poo Poo Platter): Ashigaru Yari x3, Sudema, Morsbane, Retiarius, Shiori

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events