Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 6th, 2019, 05:16 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Lobster's Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not sure how I feel about that OM comparison idea. Concerned it would lead to weird pre-initiative roll situations where all players are looking to see how many OM he has on his card and adjusting their placements, then his player changes the number of OM on his card, and everyone then changes their placements as a result, then he readjusts again, and round and round it goes. 5 minutes later you finally roll for initiative after everyone gives up and just puts all their OM's on one card. In the end I think the Maestro player is just going to want all OM's on his card at all times, then he always gets the bonus vs. everyone. The only counter will be those figures that can remove or rearrange OM's.
Maestro taking all the OMs is kinda the theme, but I think changing it to greater than only and not equal to or greater than would be better since it will force a lot of 1v1s for Maestro which is on point thematically. As for the OM switching pre Initiative I always assumed it was a rule but maybe its just gaming etiquette that you don’t look at other OM until you are done placing yours. But again the assumption will be that all OMs are gonna be on Maestro so the opponent will just match it every time until Maestro is dead.

EDIT Ninjad by Soundy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy