Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old June 25th, 2015, 03:09 PM

GrimlockDubs Woo who?
Re: HexScape

Hello Lyrgard and thanks for responding so quickly!! I've been playing heroscape ever since it came out and have used this website a lot, so I figured I'd get one when I saw the awesome things people like you are doing here. I have fixed the problem, turns out that I downloaded the wave 1 assets but did not import them! I do have a few other questions though, like is there a system for wound markers on characters yet? It's not a huge issue at all but if it is there then it would be nice to use. Also, is it possible to remove characters from the board, say once they die, and if so how? Thanks a ton for all your work!
Old June 25th, 2015, 03:12 PM

GrimlockDubs Woo who?

Nevermind about the deleting characters from the board, figured it out. Thanks again!
Old June 25th, 2015, 04:08 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For the markers, try right clicking on a card to open the marker menu.
Glad to see you figured how to remove figures from the board. If someone else is wondering : select the figure (click on it) then press the delete key on the keyboard.
Old June 25th, 2015, 07:14 PM

GrimlockDubs Woo who?
Talking Re: HexScape

Thanks so much! This game really has everything! I love how the rules are completely open allowing for any type of play! My brothers and I have been hoping Hasbro would make something like this someday. To see you make this on your own, a perfect version of online heroscape, which I mean completely, is so amazing. This really is a labor of love, and I was actually wondering if you accept donations to help you move this project forward, or even money to spend for yourself, as I think you have earned so much by creating this. If you will accept donations, I'd love to further discuss a system/ forum in which people could give you however much they want, be it free or more, when they go to download the software. I really think this is one of the best ideas out there, and you have the vision and tools to make it happen, I'd love to help make it an easier process for you to devote your time to this. Thanks a million for this, my brothers and friends are gonna flip when I show them this! You are the best!!

Old June 26th, 2015, 01:35 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks a lot for your enthusiasm, much appreciated. However I wouldn't call HexScape a perfect version (yet ), and that's why I'm still working on it. I do it for the pleasure (I like developping, and I like trying new things. At first, HexScape was just a little project of mine to see how 3D is done in a program). I never considered the question of donation before, and I don't know how I stand on this.
For the time being, if you really want to thank someone, would you consider becoming a Site Supporter of this site ? HexScape wouldn't exist if this site didn't federate the community, served to organize tournaments, hosted numerous wonderfulls project like C3V, SoV, HoSS, C3G, etc
Old June 26th, 2015, 03:50 PM

GrimlockDubs Woo who?

It's perfect for my intents and purposes and I'm only geeked about this because I think it's what I've been looking for for a while, so again thanks! Keep working at this and if you ever will take donations to make this easier for you, then contact me, as you really deserve it! Best of luck and any clue as to when the second wave will be ready? Also is there a way to move the camera other than rotating around the center? I only ask this because I build huge multi people courses and only certain angles can reach certain spaces. The central camera can get to every space thankfully, but it would be convenient. Sorry for being so sporatic about this, and I'm sure I'll calm down soon enough. You're the best!

Old June 27th, 2015, 12:08 PM

You should have a button on top of the map that allow to switch view mode.
Normal view mode rotate around the map.
Free Moving View mode allow to move the camera freely (use right click + drag to ratate the camera)
Point of View mod allow to see as if you where the selected figure. Use it to check line of sight. Take care, it is not 100% accurate because I put the origin of the point of view in the middle of th figure, at 90% of height, but it is not good for all figures.

We should be able to release Wave 2 soon !! And Wave 3 is on a good way, as well as Orm's return
Old June 27th, 2015, 09:04 PM

GrimlockDubs Woo who?

Awesome thanks! If you ever need anything, figures for scanning, donations, or advice I guess, just post it!

Old June 27th, 2015, 09:12 PM

GrimlockDubs Woo who?

Also, I only see the button for point of view angle. Is the free camera button next to it, because I seem to be unable to find it. Thanks!

Old June 28th, 2015, 05:59 AM

SCSte Woo who?
Question Re: HexScape

why do some army figures become invisible when i place them in the map?
Old June 28th, 2015, 03:35 PM

GrimlockDubs Woo who?

Are you accidently placing them within trees? There is nothing preventing placement of troops within obstacles such as rocks or glaciers, castle towers, etc. Otherwise I'm not too sure with the info given what your problem could be.

Old June 28th, 2015, 05:06 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Does they become invisible only with a certain point of view ? i.e. when you move the camera, you can manage to find some positions where you can see those figures, but others disapears ?

If yes, we already met this issue with Lyrgard, I helped him to solved it. Thus I can help you. ^^ If no, then... :X

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software