Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 23rd, 2006, 01:00 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
IL-WI Border Game

northern IL and southern WI players...

we can do another border game at my parents' house in Rockton, IL. they have plenty of space, pool table, indoor swimming pool, two guest rooms.

let's shoot for Sunday 6/11 at noon. 6/18 can be an alternate date (btw, this is Father's Day).

let's also discuss tranportation (car pooling).
Old May 23rd, 2006, 09:47 AM

djsmith has disabled reputation
6/11 is marked down on my callendar. I will be there for sure. Anyone coming near or through the Milwaukee area can carpool with me if they like.

Will you want us to bring anything? Food? Soda?
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:00 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
excellent djsmith. make sure to click on the button at the top of this thread (once to "register", then again to confirm)

not sure about anyone needing to bring anything other than a pre-made army (point value to be determined...)

we'll probably just do some pizza around 5pm i figure. the game(s) should be wrapping up by then.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:33 AM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
excellent djsmith. make sure to click on the button at the top of this thread (once to "register", then again to confirm)

not sure about anyone needing to bring anything other than a pre-made army (point value to be determined...)

we'll probably just do some pizza around 5pm i figure. the game(s) should be wrapping up by then.
Please tell me I'm not blind as a bat. I don't see a link anywhere on the page to register. I looked all over the whole page and I have no button.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:13 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
You know I'm in. Should I pack up the whole "Joah Tribe" for this one Gary? You mentioned something about that. Also, were you wanting to draft before the event? Online? We talked about that before, or just bring pre-made?
Old May 24th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Spin Master

yes, bring family members if you like.

for Army selection i like the pre-made deal we did in April. don't thing we should try the online email draft idea. that's something that works better with a smaller group of players that play together on a regular basis.

we'll have to pick a map in a few days...i know Syd just made a whopper 8 MS map that i bet he'd like to see in action
Old May 24th, 2006, 08:03 PM

Quote:

we'll have to pick a map in a few days...i know Syd just made a whopper 8 MS map that i bet he'd like to see in action
Yeah, that was very cool. I'm going to contact Nwo.
Old May 24th, 2006, 08:19 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
I've already got the 3rd through the 10th off. takeing off the 11th may be pushing it, but I'll see.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old May 25th, 2006, 01:25 AM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Quote:

Yeah, that was very cool. I'm going to contact Nwo.

I'd be more than happy to bring a few sets up if needed.

-Dave
Old May 25th, 2006, 01:49 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
I'm off so I'll see yall there
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:02 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
In all the excitment I forgot to let yall know if yall in the Berwyn area and need a ride to the game let me know
Old May 25th, 2006, 09:12 PM

Great to have ya jd, but that shifts the balance of power a litttle. 3/IL to 2/WI. You can go ahead and confirm anytime Nwo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events