Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 10th, 2006, 03:33 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
I am shooting for 3pm

I will have all my stuff in tow

I wish i had some snow...i do have Raknar

all good!!

( Ninthdoc, you might be able to get by with leaving most of you stuff at home for a change, though, I am sure we would all love to have snow/ice....carpool????)
Old May 10th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I certainly wish I could make this gathering, but it just isn't going to happen. Mother's Day threw a wrench in the gears.

I am almost 100% sure that I can make the June gathering at ninthdocs, but GB's event on the Fourth of July weekend is probably out.

Hopefully this won't be a trend, because these gatherings are about the only time I get to "really" play the game.

Old May 10th, 2006, 05:24 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
markwars,

glad to see you made it to the other side!!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 10th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I am like a virus. You can't get rid of me. Just when you think I'm gone I reappear. You never know when I am going to flare up.

Old May 11th, 2006, 12:31 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
ahh well damn mark
hope to catch ye next time man, but if ye can arrange to make it though...

Vel: the more the merrier man,
I'll be there all day myself!

cheers

also anyone who needs directions drop me a line I think I emailed everyone I know is coming already.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 11th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Oh you'll eventually catch me....I'm a virus remember.

Old May 12th, 2006, 12:53 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
hahah well if ye can make it man just let us know

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 14th, 2006, 03:27 AM

Thanks Rodriquez for putting this on!!

Nice to meet Velenne's friend; good gamer just like Velenne.

We actually played a 5 way FFA Ne-Gok-Sa game (mind shackle or kill NGS for elimination)

2-1on1s, 2-5way FFAs, 1-3way FFA -

Thanks Velenne, Ninthdoc, and rodriquez for the good games and good times...

Oh and thanks for the Raknar hook up, Rod; lilwis will appreciate it !!

....and no I wasnt drunk

Old May 14th, 2006, 04:38 AM
ultradoug

pics pics?!
Old May 14th, 2006, 10:01 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You were so drunk.... guy couldn't even move his pieces without knocking half of them over. Drunk map-building (with those teeny-weeny single tiles)- now there's comedy gold!
Old May 14th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
Thanks Rodriquez for putting this on!!

Nice to meet Velenne's friend; good gamer just like Velenne.

We actually played a 5 way FFA Ne-Gok-Sa game (mind shackle or kill NGS for elimination)

2-1on1s, 2-5way FFAs, 1-3way FFA -

Thanks Velenne, Ninthdoc, and rodriquez for the good games and good times...

Oh and thanks for the Raknar hook up, Rod; lilwis will appreciate it !!

....and no I wasnt drunk
How did the NeGokSa game go? There was drinking and drunkenness??? I missed this? Damn!!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 14th, 2006, 10:49 AM

OK now that i have slept ...

a few things....

1.) I totally miscounted my points kills in that first 5way FFA. I counted my killed drones as 4 to a card, but woke this morn and rememeberd they are only 3 to a card. (I had 12drones, McGreech, 1sniper, 2 DEDs, and Brunak = 493pts killed) Oh well

2.) NGS was a really odd variant. The two players that were left in the game, Velenne and Ninthdoc, had not moved or taken wounds on their NGS until the other three players were eliminated. So the victors did not use their NGS until the end. There was not a single shackle in the game.

3.) I still have not lost a 1on1 game with this army, Tagawa, Izumi, monks, 2xaubrien archers; Rodriquez was the latest victim.

4.) I was trashed!! but I have determined drunk HS > sober HS, at least amongst friends in casual gaming.

Thanks for putting up with me guys!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events