Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 8th, 2006, 11:13 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
HMG

Someone in the know should probably contact HouseMouseGames to see about any sponsorship issues and possibly getting her store linked here.

Newb.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:15 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I know that GB is in contact with Sandra. Surely he has or will do this, since he's still a mod.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Someone in the know should probably contact HouseMouseGames to see about any sponsorship issues and possibly getting her store linked here.

Newb.
Good thinking LilNewb. We've already considered this. GB is going to contact her about the site move as he's worked closely with her before. We value her releationship with the community. As far as ads go, I'll let her approach me. If she wants to pay the bills around here she can have exclusive advertising as far as I'm concerned.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
HQ's bound to come back up soon. I will contact her soon and get this out in the open. It is time to get this ball rolling. HQ is too unstable and if it goes down hard right now we will kick ourselves for not doing it sooner.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie

Newb.
Good thinking LilNewb. We've already considered this. GB is going to contact her about the site move as he's worked closely with her before. We value her releationship with the community. As far as ads go, I'll let her approach me. If she wants to pay the bills around here she can have exclusive advertising as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, that was a considerate idea on your part, NewB! OH, And Welcome!
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:40 AM

Kenntak has disabled reputation
We could always contact her through her website.
Old May 9th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Well I'm in contact with her and Hextr1p, I could send them a couple of e-mails.

Edit: I sent e-mails to CommonHero, JacobJP, Hextr1p, Lotus (lotus eater), loganX and 2 others I can't remember.

I don't think we'll have any probs with HMG. She's a real nice person and when GB lets her know, I'm sure she'll be delighted (why wouldn't she be, she has access to her customers personal opinions, $$$).
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I have sent an email to Sandra and to Galonzo.
Old May 10th, 2006, 01:41 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
well since I just bought some rak's sets from sandra on ebay, I let her know about the move to this site also, though Ive yet to get a reply from her,
I did get veri that they shipped out and will be here friday!!
yeah I'll have rak's for this saturday!! sweet!!

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:38 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Missing Dallas members:

markwars
DaFlnSqurl
StaceySensei
velenne

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 14th, 2006, 12:42 AM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Quote:
HQ's bound to come back up soon.
What will we do with this site when it is back up though?

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 22nd, 2006, 12:48 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyvarrisX
Quote:
HQ's bound to come back up soon.
What will we do with this site when it is back up though?
I think that question has been answered.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events