Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 1st, 2008, 09:27 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Supernatural TV Show!

Out of the two pages in this thread I realized there wasn't a thread for my favorite show on Television...Supernatural.
The show is on Thursdays at 9 Central,and it is a great piece of Horror Storytelling. It is about 2 Brothers that Hunt all things wicked because there dad taught them to do it,after there mothers death! I won't say much more,about this,but it is really worth picking up if you like anything Horror. All the Demons and things the brothers hunt are from real Mythology,so it does have some story behind it. I have picked up the 2 season DvD's that are out and I would highly suggest them both. Great Show start watching it as soon as possible.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:56 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Re: Supernatural TV Show!

I really like that show too, though I am not sure how much I like the gear shifting from season to season, but the little individual stories they get into occasionally are great. I watch the show pretty religiously.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old February 11th, 2010, 01:35 AM

Packerfan94 Woo who?

IMO this is the best tv show there is. I am absolutely in love with it. I have seen every episode to date and I intend on continuing to watch it.
Old February 11th, 2010, 08:23 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packerfan94 View Post
IMO this is the best tv show there is. I am absolutely in love with it. I have seen every episode to date and I intend on continuing to watch it.
Series 5 started here in the UK last night and I love the show, but IMO it's 3rd on my favourite list. (Lost and Being Human are joint 1st! I just can't choose between them. )
Old October 16th, 2010, 12:58 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Season 6 of Supernatural has recently started. Who else on the site absolutely cannot get enough Supernatural?
Favorite scene - Death arrives in Chicago with Jen Tily singing O'Death
Favorite Episode - Yellow Fever where Dean is afraid of everything, especially the cat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV