Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Notices

Old January 17th, 2011, 07:38 PM

Maziken is surprisingly tart
Re: Cave of Altura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stee-Jans View Post
The dungeon crawl looks great and I would love to play it, but I don't have nearly enough sets and characters to play the way it is now. Perhaps I'll try to tweak them so I can use them with my limited # of sets and characters. Keep them coming.
Thanks! I have Room 15 done in Virtualscape, just need to tweak it now.

I think I may do one or two more rooms before wrapping this dungeon crawl up.
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:49 PM

Dargoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This looks like a really neat adventure. I've downloaded all the maps and am in the process of trying to acquire all the required pieces for play.
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:24 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

Just found this thread, and man does it look awesome. Rounding up players, likely gonna start this weekend. I'd be happy to provide battle reports and feedback if you'd like.

Question: How much of the information provided on the maps is "GM" exclusive? Is information like the trigger to spawn tornak and the ability to sneak past the orc/troll brawl are exclusive to the player running the campaign?

Another question!: No flying. Any limitations on moves like fey step, grappling hook, leap, thunder step, etc?

Last edited by Izner; January 4th, 2012 at 04:05 PM.
Old January 4th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Not to mention, what happens after room 16?
Old February 8th, 2012, 01:06 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

This looks really fun! I'm gonna get a couple of friends and go as far as we can.

I think i have a good idea that would be better to balance the order system for 4 players.
Have all 3 adventurers go during 1 turn then essentially the DM has 3 sets of order markers to place. My only rule to this is 2 order markers of the same number cannot go on the same card. My friends and I use this as a means to speed up larger games of 1000 points or more. Never thought that it could be used for Dungeon Crawl games.

Deathreacers should be banned!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios