Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 27th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Chapter 22

Once again, I'm back with some more of the story. As promised, I'll upload Ch. 23 later today as it and Ch. 22 were once a single Chapter. So you'll have to wait a few hours for that. In the meantime, here's the current chapter: Ch. 22 It's decently short, but hey, that's why it's coupled with another!

Spoiler Alert!

Things are getting interesting now. What will happen next? Who knows? I mean, I know, but me notwithstanding. I'll be back before you know it.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 21st, 2022 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
Old May 27th, 2017, 09:04 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Chapter 23

Here's Ch. 23:

Spoiler Alert!

What will happen next? Stay tuned as always. I'll be back with more before you know it.

~TAF

P.S. Can you believe the end of Ch. 23 marks page #250 on my Word Document? I find it hard to believe that this story is actually longer than Thunderstorm at this rate. And we're not even finished yet.

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 23rd, 2022 at 03:31 AM. Reason: "law low"?!
Old May 28th, 2017, 01:42 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: THE MOON HAS WINGS Ch. 23 - a zombie story

And here I thought I was doing well with my 93 page tales...

~TGRF.
Old May 28th, 2017, 05:57 PM

Re: THE MOON HAS WINGS Ch. 23 - a zombie story

Maybe I'll eventually get the "Longest Fanfic on Heroscapers" accolade at this rate

Next chapter will also need to be split up into two, so another back-to-back upload next time.

~TAF

Old June 3rd, 2017, 09:15 PM

Chapter 24 + 25

Hello again all. I am back with the next two chapters in the story. Since Ch. 24 was once again originally a single chapter, the new two will be posted back-to-back. In fact, I'll be submitting them in the same post since Ch. 25 is extremely short (easily the shortest chapter in the entire story). So it may as well be read immediately after Ch. 24.

So without further ado, here's Chapters 24:

Spoiler Alert!

And Chapter 25:

Spoiler Alert!

Whew! That was a lot to get through, wasn't it? Thanks again for tuning in, although I'm finally beginning to question why I treat this as a radio show. Er, at any rate, thanks for reading.

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 24th, 2022 at 06:19 PM. Reason: "waste-high"?!!
Old June 4th, 2017, 12:37 AM

The Moon Has Wings Final

____
The Moon Has Wings Final Survivor Count [SPOILERS]
Spoiler Alert!

This Fiction is now officially Completed (although the Stories section in the OP still only has one entry in it—that's sort of odd).

If you've read this story and would like to rate it, PM the Fanart/fiction Indexer @The Grim Reaper's Friend with your score out of 10. Speaking of which, I think I'll rate this a 10. If you want to dispute that this story is not a 10/10, then you'll have to read the whole thing to submit your own score! Win-win for me! Ha ha ha!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; June 4th, 2017 at 10:58 PM.
Old June 4th, 2017, 12:32 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: THE MOON HAS WINGS Ch. 25 - a zombie story

There's a whole slough of fictions which have had their ratings 'pending' for a long time. I will eventually send out a batch of PMs for them, but there is as yet no ETA on that.

~TGRF.

P.S. If there are any readers of this fiction out there who haven't posted, I would encourage you to do so. Writers like to hear your thoughts.
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:09 PM

As an extremely belated 3000 views celebration, I've gone back and fully updated all the older Indents so that they are now the Invisible ones patented by TGRF (who is probably still waiting on the admins...)

I know that's a big dealbreaker for you guys so you can all finally rest easy knowing that the entire story is now formatted consistently. Or at least those of us who actually knew the indents were there will no longer be bothered by the LemonChiffron color that you literally cannot unsee once you notice it.

~TAF, organizing with more finally in the works

Old August 13th, 2017, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
As an extremely belated 3000 views celebration, I've gone back and fully updated all the older Indents so that they are now the Invisible ones patented by TGRF (who is probably still waiting on the admins...)

I know that's a big dealbreaker for you guys so you can all finally rest easy knowing that the entire story is now formatted consistently. Or at least those of us who actually knew the indents were there will no longer be bothered by the LemonChiffron color that you literally cannot unsee once you notice it.

~TAF, organizing with more finally in the works
Pray do tell.

~TGRF.
Old August 13th, 2017, 01:09 AM

Organizing -> Cleaning up this thread, adding Chapter index, etc.

More in the works -> It's a secret to everybody

~TAF, unlikely to offer details until more is actually done (may be awhile)

Old September 19th, 2017, 05:38 PM

I have great and startling news. I am hijacking this thread!

Okay, okay, I'm not. I just wanted to let you know that I plan on reading chapter 21 as you suggested later today, assuming I get a moment. Until then though, I have a question: Where did you get the art you have at the beginning of every chapter? I just now noticed it.

~TGRF.

P.S. Reading chapter twenty-one isn't going to be too much of a spoiler if I ever go back and read the whole thing, right? Obviously it will be to some extent...
Old September 19th, 2017, 11:03 PM

Have Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Until then though, I have a question: Where did you get the art you have at the beginning of every chapter? I just now noticed it.

~TGRF.
I made them; same as the title image. They were put in after the story was finished as part of that whole sprucing up business I mentioned awhile back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
P.S. Reading chapter twenty-one isn't going to be too much of a spoiler if I ever go back and read the whole thing, right? Obviously it will be to some extent...
Maybe a few little things, but heck, if you ever actually read the whole thing you'll have forgotten them all by the time you get back to Ch. 21

~TAF

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction