Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old August 12th, 2022, 09:21 PM

SheapCreaper Woo who?
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
So then, any one else have any ideas/thoughts on the titles? @Bro-man @BiggaBullfrog @SheapCreaper @Marro_Warlord @Tornado

~TGRF.
Wow. It's been so long since I've logged in here. This mention was the most recent notification I've had on this site.

I feel like I should maybe flex the ol' creative writing muscles once again...

I am he who rules the world, don't you know? One little piece at a time.
Old August 13th, 2022, 10:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Fan Fic Contest - Are you the best writer?

Would be cool to see this return. Sounds like we will have a whole new background story to explore.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 13th, 2022, 01:28 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The prompt is still open. I'm writing fan fiction atm, so my attendance isn't guaranteed, but everyone else is welcome to jump in.

~TGRF.

Current prompt is here.
Old August 13th, 2022, 06:01 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The return of SheapCreap is certainly unexpected! Your bridge prompt remains one of my favorites for making us all think outside of the box.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 25th, 2022, 10:18 AM

SheapCreaper Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
The return of SheapCreap is certainly unexpected! Your bridge prompt remains one of my favorites for making us all think outside of the box.

~TAF
Ahh, thanks! I like taking obscure details and forcing them to the front of the stage and seeing what happens. I'm shocked anyone else still remembers that prompt, though.

Old August 25th, 2022, 12:25 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheapCreaper View Post
Quote:

~TAF
Ahh, thanks! I like taking obscure details and forcing them to the front of the stage and seeing what happens. I'm shocked anyone else still remembers that prompt, though.
I remember it. Definitely one of the more memorable prompts. Would be great to get this going again.

~TGRF.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 10:51 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

~TAF
I don't. But then again, I was really active with this when it first started and then got all patch patch on everyone. In fact, I'm supposed to be updating another fan fic but haven't posted in like 2 weeks even though it's pretty much written *chin scratch*

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 09:31 PM

SheapCreaper Woo who?

I'm baaa-aaack.

I had to come revisit my one contribution to this contest, since my story was of an attempted peace treaty gone wrong- which appears to be how the new and improved Age of Annihilation begins. With the game coming back, would people be down for bringing this contest back from the dead?

Old March 3rd, 2024, 09:11 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I'm baaa-aaack.

I had to come revisit my one contribution to this contest, since my story was of an attempted peace treaty gone wrong- which appears to be how the new and improved Age of Annihilation begins. With the game coming back, would people be down for bringing this contest back from the dead?
I don’t see why not; I expect new blood on the forums especially when the game drops. You only really need three people at minimum willing to participate.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old March 3rd, 2024, 09:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"Welcome to the party pal."
Old March 3rd, 2024, 01:00 PM

Quote:
I'm baaa-aaack.

I'm pretty rusty with one-shot short stories these days, but I'm always down to throw my hat in the ring.

~TGRF.
Old March 9th, 2024, 02:19 PM

Well, in the spirit of resurrecting this contest, I have an actual real live entry. EL submitted something several months ago, so technically he should have won by default, but... the prompt is still live, so I'm going with it.

Two things about this entry: Firstly, it is connected to Dawn of Darkness, my most recent fan fiction. You do not need to have read DoD to understand anything about this entry. Know only that it takes place before the wellspring wars have begun. The Valkyrie we know are not Valkyrie yet, because the Wellsprings are all sealed/undiscovered. They are all just normal guys, save for Utgar, who has discovered and drunk from a Wellspring.

Second, it is in an experimental format. You'll see what I mean once you start reading. Feel free to let me know if you think it aided or hampered the story - I'll reserve my own opinions for after judging so that I don't influence anything.

With that, I give you the story. I've had the idea for this one ever since the prompt was given out, but didn't know how to write it until a few days ago.
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; March 9th, 2024 at 04:34 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction