Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 8th, 2007, 11:10 PM

rickert is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesselawson
Has anyone seen any in a TN game shop, other than
walmart
I've never seen any Heroscape in a gaming shop. Hasbro won't sell it to those folks cheap enough that they can equal the prices at Wal-Mart, etc.
Old September 8th, 2007, 11:16 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickert
Quote:
walmart
I've never seen any Heroscape in a gaming shop. Hasbro won't sell it to those folks cheap enough that they can equal the prices at Wal-Mart, etc.
I picked up a Knights & Swog Rider pack at my FLGS; I asked the proprietor about it, and he said that he had gotten a small order as a test because people had been in asking about it. Haven't been back recently, so I don't know if he's still stocking it.
Old September 9th, 2007, 12:44 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickert
Quote:
walmart
This may be changing, I talked to the guy that owns a local store, The Realm, and he says Hasbro is allowing them to buy for less now or soon. So they may be able to be a bit more competitive. Its got to be hard as it is to keep a store like that in business because comics are cheap so they have to sell hundreds just to pay rent much less make a living. The good thing about the game stores still is that they provide games you won't find in any big store. The bad is the prices for those games are way high.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old September 11th, 2007, 11:11 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
So any word of it being sighted in any "Mainstream" stores like wall mart?

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:03 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Well this guy said he found it in a Walmart:

Quote:
walmart
Not sure when he found it and I'm inclined to call BS on that one anyway. Just a hunch. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but outside of Game Shops I really don't think there has been a big store sighting.
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:04 AM

ares834 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Still not at my target, walmart, or tru.
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:06 AM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising

Quote:
walmart
Not sure when he found it and I'm inclined to call BS on that one anyway. Just a hunch. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but outside of Game Shops I really don't think there has been a big store sighting.
I'd think it hard to say he saw it in walmart, I took this comment to mean that he was too disgusted to go into walmart, or finds them over priced. I know walmarts are supposed to be nice elsewhere but here in CA they are pretty much like crap holes.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:11 AM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbxfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising

Quote:
walmart
I'd think it hard to say he saw it in walmart, I took this comment to mean that he was too disgusted to go into walmart, or finds them over priced. I know walmarts are supposed to be nice elsewhere but here in CA they are pretty much like crap holes.
Here as well. At least my local one. Place is an absolute dump.
Old September 12th, 2007, 12:11 AM

ares834 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:

It's the same in MN. They outsource everyone so nearly evryone goes to Target.
Old September 12th, 2007, 01:33 AM

DaveyNY has disabled reputation
The only place I've found Collection-7 here in the Capital District Of NY is at ZOMBIE PLANET (minitures/game store) in Colonie.

But they are pricy, $16.95 a pack. (plus 8% tax!)

"Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"
Old September 12th, 2007, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY
The only place I've found Collection-7 here in the Capital District Of NY is at ZOMBIE PLANET (minitures/game store) in Colonie.

But they are pricy, $16.95 a pack. (plus 8% tax!)
Yea, that place has a nice collection of games but the scape is set at premium prices.
Old September 12th, 2007, 04:02 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ares834
Quote:

It's the same in MN. They outsource everyone so nearly evryone goes to Target.
Maybe THAT'S why I'm so amazed at the Wal-Mart hate. In the Midwest I haven't come across any Wal-Mart that I'd consider a "crap-hole" or looked any worse/less organized than any other store around, Target and TRU included. To me the visually unappealling Big Box stores are K-Marts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales