Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Notices

Old March 1st, 2018, 02:28 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Welcome to the C3V Public Playtesting Forum - READ FIRST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Anything in this subforum is fair game. If it's here, have at it, and let us know what you think!

If it's not here, MYOB.
Just asking because these additional names are displayed in the googledocs form on each unit's subforum, and I wanted to have as many options as possible available for the attendees at Utah's next monthly get-together (we're testing C3V units).
And I'd like to think you didn't mean anything by it, but there's no need to tell someone to mind their own business (even with a smile emoji attached), especially when they are trying to help out with the project. There are more diplomatic ways to convey that sort of message. We're all friends here!
Old March 1st, 2018, 02:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I have written, dozens of times now, about how much we are in debt to our excellent playtesters. I have written it both undersigned by my own name and undersigned by others, where our gratitude was expressed on the front page of this website. Please understand that if I engage in some playful banter, it is only out of affection and because you are one of us.

Nevertheless, I regret my choice of a little joke there and I apologize for it.

In all seriousness, sometimes things get pulled back for different reasons. Often it will be for reconsideration of a design component (or more than one component), sometimes it will be because it's done testing for some other reason. Maybe it's ready for Art.

Thank you for running a C3V Playtesting event. I encourage you to use any of the units currently posted here, and I look forward to reading your results.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 1st, 2018, 02:49 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I have written, dozens of times now, about how much we are in debt to our excellent playtesters. I have written it both undersigned by my own name and undersigned by others, where our gratitude was expressed on the front page of this website. Please understand that if I engage in some playful banter, it is only out of affection and because you are one of us.

Nevertheless, I regret my choice of a little joke there and I apologize for it.

In all seriousness, sometimes things get pulled back for different reasons. Often it will be for reconsideration of a design component (or more than one component), sometimes it will be because it's done testing for some other reason. Maybe it's ready for Art.

Thank you for running a C3V Playtesting event. I encourage you to use any of the units currently posted here, and I look forward to reading your results.
Thank you. I have thick skin, and a good understanding of communication (happens to be what college degree I possess), and I figured you meant nothing by it. I almost didn't say anything, but thought that I had better, for the sake of those that may not understand that you weren't terribly serious, and that you value anyone who helps on the project. Miscommunication is huge in this world, and unfortunately, online formats make it that much easier to occur!

Thanks again!
Old March 1st, 2018, 08:44 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Suggestion that I believe would be helpful for playtesters.

Would it be possible to put a list of synergies offered to/by any units that are being playtested? (or at least bonding options) I think it would help streamline army construction during playtesting.
That's a good idea - we'll see what we can do about adding those to the threads.
Old March 7th, 2018, 09:17 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm up for a playtest tonight around 9 eastern. Anybody want to play me?
Old September 17th, 2018, 12:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hopefully in the next few days we'll get a few new threads put up in this forum. Keep an eye out.
Old November 23rd, 2018, 07:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

Okay, 2 months later it has become apparent that I was lying in that last post.

We're saving up a few figures to drop here all at once. Hopefully that'll happen in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, tests of the 12th Rifles would be the most helpful.

If you really want some new figures to test, please send me a PM, or see if I'm available for a game these next few days.
Old November 23rd, 2018, 08:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Okay, 2 months later it has become apparent that I was lying in that last post.

We're saving up a few figures to drop here all at once. Hopefully that'll happen in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, tests of the 12th Rifles would be the most helpful.

If you really want some new figures to test, please send me a PM, or see if I'm available for a game these next few days.
Well your in luck, LE and I just finished a match with the Russians. I’ll post it later tonight.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 23rd, 2018, 11:18 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

@Leo Ultra recently picked up some of the 12th. I'll try to see if he wants to run a playtest with them against Masha the next time that we're able to play.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

I've gone ahead and put out 5 new cards this morning: three small updates, one big overhaul, and one entirely new unit. We have one more coming soon, but we're going to try to wait with that until the next pack of Wave 21 is released......
Old December 6th, 2018, 03:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I've gone ahead and put out 5 new cards this morning: three small updates, one big overhaul, and one entirely new unit. We have one more coming soon, but we're going to try to wait with that until the next pack of Wave 21 is released......
And one more entirely new unit that I forgot this morning.

We'll wait for one more group of units to enter PT, and think about another playtest tournament early next year.
Old December 19th, 2018, 01:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

And now one more new construct: Breach. Have fun using him with today's releases!

Last edited by superfrog; December 19th, 2018 at 02:57 PM. Reason: spoiler, I guess :)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting