Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 3rd, 2015, 02:41 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep Round 3 until JUL 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Bombadil_
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey my week is fairly open send me some times and ill see what works best for me.

Alright tomorrow from 9 am till 11 am.

Thursday all day till 5 pm then again from 10:30 pm onward

Friday 3 PM to 7 pm and again from 10:30 pm onward

busy Saturday and sunday.

Hey would you be able to play today around 2:30pm your time that would be around 5:30 my time if that is alright with you.

Today you mean? Yep see ya then!

Hey I am sorry if you wanted to play but I may have to forfeit as something came up and unless you are able to play around 10:30 my time, 7:30 yours, it won't really work sry if you wanted to play tonight.

I can do 8 PM my time 11 PM yours. That work?

Sorry some stuff came up and I was not able to play I think I will just forfeit the match for this week. As my schedule is very hectic with 4th of July Celebrations with family.
This is what Tom ended up deciding unfortunately. Should I go submit a winner report?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 3rd, 2015, 02:58 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Don't Worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post

This is what Tom ended up deciding unfortunately. Should I go submit a winner report?
I'll take care of it.

~Dysole, appreciative of the communication
Old July 3rd, 2015, 04:35 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 4 is on Dance of the Dryads.

awesomeunleashed (3-0) v. Chris Perkins (3-0)
awesomeunleashed: * Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Krug
Chris Perkins: * Cyprien Esenwein, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2, Marro Stingers

Kinseth (3-0) v. Bengi (3-0)
Kinseth: * Greenscale Warriors x2, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x2
Bengi: * Minions of Utgar x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Red Wyrmling x4, Zetacron

Dysole (2-1) v. jscadet (2-1)
Dysole: * Horned Skull Brutes x2, Moltenclaw, Phantom Knights x2
jscadet: * Kaemon Awa, Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Evar Scarcarver, Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Theracus

mtl1998 (2-1) v. Zeklore (2-1)
mtl1998: * Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Blue Wyrmling x5, White Wyrmling x3
Zeklore: * Phantom Knights, Major Q9, Laglor, Krav Maga Agents

kevindola (2-1) v. Arrow Grut (2-1)
kevindola: * Major Q10, Phantom Knights x3, Warriors of Ashra x2
Arrow Grut: * Moltenclaw, Mohican River Tribe x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]

Buddy412 (2-1) v. playa1 (2-1)
Buddy412: * Warden 816, Granite Guardians x3, Zettian Guards
playa1: * Heavy Gruts x2, Arrow Gruts x2, Krug, Grimnak

MegaSilver (2-1) v. Ninja Status (2-1)
MegaSilver: * Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x5, Eltahale (drop 1)
Ninja Status: * 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Guilty McCreech, Isamu

Heroscaper Guy (2-1) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (2-1)
Heroscaper Guy: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Eldgrim the Viking Champion (drop 2)
Soundwarp SG-1: * Capuan Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Marro Warriors

deroche (1-2) v. betawolf36 (1-2)
deroche: * Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2, Major X17, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV] (drop 2)
betawolf36: * Phantom Knights x5, Sharwin Wildborn

dok (1-2) v. vegies dad (1-2)
dok: * Mohican River Tribe x3, Brave Arrow, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tandros Kreel
vegies dad: * Phantom Knights x3, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q10
Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

William099 (1-2) v. TreePowerz (1-2)
William099: * Warforged Soldiers x3, Heirloom, Isamu, Siege
TreePowerz: * Marro Stingers x5, Su-Bak-Na

jcustar07 (1-2) v. Smithy Winfred (1-2)
jcustar07: * Marrden Hounds x3, Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubs
Smithy Winfred: * Marro Stingers x4, Me-Burq-Sa, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu

Ixe (1-2) v. TheSparkleInYourWater (1-2)
Ixe: * Death Knights of Valkrill x3, Krav Maga Agents, Sir Hawthorne, Dumutef Guard x2, Air Elemental, Isamu
TheSparkleInYourWater: * Deathstalkers x2, Syvarris, Zetacron, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors

Garenex (0-3) v. ViideoSayg (0-3)
Garenex: * Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Migol Ironwill, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
ViideoSayg: * Marrden Hounds x3, Iron Golem, Heirloom
Old July 4th, 2015, 12:08 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep Round 4 until JUL 12

5x stingers? I just get no luck on my match ups!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 4th, 2015, 12:06 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

I don't see @garrettclubb in the current round. Is it possible that his unbeatable army dropped out of the event? Say it ain't so!

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old July 4th, 2015, 12:09 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipperySlope View Post
Coming soon ...

(As always, click to embiggen.)

Featuring the work of @awesomeunleashed , @DanieLoche , @Kinseth , @Lyrgard , @Ninja Status , SlipperySlope , @Typhon2222 , @White Knight
Thought the masses here might like to see this.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 4th, 2015, 12:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Editing this to see if another tag will work:

Hey @Arrow Grut ,

Hope your vacation went well. Here is my schedule for this week to get our game in.

all times central:

today: 10am-3pm
Tuesday: 11am-1pm
Friday: 9am-2pm

Hopefully something there lines up for these 'during the day' times. If not, please let me know your availability and I can see if I can make something work

-kevindola

Last edited by kevindola; July 6th, 2015 at 09:06 AM.
Old July 4th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
@Arrow Grut ,

your inbox is full. I can play now if you want.
Sorry, I'm on vacation and am on my phone. I will be back on the 5th but can't play until the 6th. I was just going to message you tmmrw (pm and esp pm deletion is figdety on my phone). Sorry about the slow communication

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 4th, 2015, 09:00 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We should be playing in about an hour.
Edit-and I lost.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; July 4th, 2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old July 5th, 2015, 11:00 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

TheSparkleInYourWater and I just finished a fun game. I had a rough start as Syvarris picked apart my army from afar but things started to rally as the Krav finished him off and put some damage on the Deathstalkers who were otherwise mauling like crazy. I lost the Krav on a key initiative roll and but some good luck with Sir Hawthorne kept me in it to wipe out the deathstalkers and deal decimate the marro without them accomplishing much. I barely lost Sir Hawthorne to a 2/2 roll from Zetacron as he was marching towards Kelda and then some whiffed attacked rolls stopped me from doing the damage I needed to. TheSparkleInYourWater won with 1 life Zetacron and 3 Tarn remaining.

Good game, and best of luck to you for the next one!

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 6th, 2015, 07:34 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

MegaSilver and I are scheduled to play tonight at 8:00 PM CST.
Old July 6th, 2015, 08:06 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Bengi is still cowering in fear.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events