Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 8th, 2013, 04:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSFREAK
Hey, would anyone be interested in starting a HoNTS (Heroes of Ninja Turtle's Scape) Like a C3G, only for the Turtles. If you are interested at all please respond. The Ole' Heroes in Half Shells more than deserve something like this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
JESUSFREAK, Japes has volunteered to take over the first post of this thread to update it and keep things organized. I certainly have the ability to make that happen
Leonardo - Current Version (Awaiting Playtest)
Raphael - Current Version (Awaiting Playtest)
Donatello - Current Version (Awaiting Playtest)
Michelangelo - Current Version (Awaiting Playtest)

Playtest
JesusFreak
YodaKing First test
Yodaking 2nd
Yodaking 3rd
BurnyFlame's PlayTest
YodaKing 4th (Classic)

Splinter - Current Version (Pre-development) (Possible Mini)

Shredder- Current Version (Pre-development)
Foot Soldiers - Current Version (Pre-development)

Template
Spoiler Alert!

Anyone is free to post comments and suggestions.
The current voting members...
Spoiler Alert!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; August 30th, 2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Added link to YodaKing's post for a possible mini for Splinter
Old March 9th, 2013, 08:59 AM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

please, pretty please?
Old March 15th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

There are two glaring issues with a project like this, JF. First, there aren't any widely available minis for TMNT. That's a significant problem. Second, the cast of characters in the TMNT universe is pretty limited. IMO, it would be easier to just create your own custom turtle figures to your liking and get input from the peanut gallery.
Old March 15th, 2013, 02:45 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
There are two glaring issues with a project like this, JF. First, there aren't any widely available minis for TMNT. That's a significant problem. Second, the cast of characters in the TMNT universe is pretty limited. IMO, it would be easier to just create your own custom turtle figures to your liking and get input from the peanut gallery.
O.K. the figures issue is a big one. I was thinking part of the project would be to Mod up figures, and then have tutuorials on them or use proxys or something. As for the cast of characters, off the top of my head I can Name: leo, don, raph, splinter, mike, april, shredder, casy, foot soldiers, rat king, krang, utroms, foot elite, muckman, ray fillet, max winters, Fugitoid, Rocksteady and Bebop, Super Shredder, chrell, Traag, Granitor, Mutagen Man, Wingnut, Spider Bytes, Snake Weed, Slash, Walkabout, Pete and more! In other words, there is no shortage of characters! I have tried making my own, but I'd like everybodies oppinion, and no matter how much I post, nobody finds my thread .

so, I figured that a group project would be a great idea to create excelent, balanced, and down right awesome TMNT characters, but if nobodies interested, I might as well give up
Old March 15th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

You seem like quite the sad panda, JF.

Personally, I'm not that interested in creating my own miniatures. That's the major drawback for me and I imagine others feel the same way. You'd need to create miniatures for every one of the characters you just listed. That's a great deal of work to get TMNT into the realm of Heroscape. For someone like you that absolutely loves the turtles, it makes sense.

As someone who grew up loving TMNT (the original cartoon), I'd love to see them hit my gaming table, but until miniatures are readily available (Come on Heroclix! What are you waiting for!?), I can't see participating in a group project specifically dedicated to turtles.
Old March 15th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You got Balantai to grace your thread, that is pretty awesome.

Personally if I were to create TMNT cards I would want to pay tribute to the original TMNT RPG written by the late great Erik Wujick. That means they would have a power that boosted their stats when they were near each other. Something like +1 Attack and Defense for every other Turtle within 3 sight spaces.

I agree that the minis is a huge problem but no reason to not create cards for fun. Good luck.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You seem like quite the sad panda, JF.

Personally, I'm not that interested in creating my own miniatures. That's the major drawback for me and I imagine others feel the same way. You'd need to create miniatures for every one of the characters you just listed. That's a great deal of work to get TMNT into the realm of Heroscape. For someone like you that absolutely loves the turtles, it makes sense.

As someone who grew up loving TMNT (the original cartoon), I'd love to see them hit my gaming table, but until miniatures are readily available (Come on Heroclix! What are you waiting for!?), I can't see participating in a group project specifically dedicated to turtles.
Lack of available minis is what sunk the original TrekScape project. It was started with the announcement of Trek clix. We developed a custom card, started working on special rules and had a few designs underway. Then we found out it was mostly going to be ship clix with only a handful of Star Fleet characters. Interest waned rapidly.

Balantai is right. Start working on your ideas. Find or create suitable minis. You'll get comments and suggestions along the way. Just have fun with it.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:17 PM

Thank you guys for responding! I understand that the mini's may be a draw back, as they would be hard to construct, but I think I'll keep checking this thread until the end of about next week to see if anyone wants to join (if anyone does just say so) If not, I'll just let it slide. I found the TMNT Battle keychain figures, and they'd make good proxies, but they just wouldn't be perfect. Maybe we could use LEGO Characters, as Figs, seeing they are pretty cool (my little brother has Mike, Foot Soldier, and kraang in pod) and hey, who doesn't like legos? Than people could just edit the hitzones and the images to match their modded figures (that's what I do when a Heroclix fig that C3G uses doen't match mine. I hope that is okay) As for the Tmnt Rpg, as I said, I have made TMNT cards before (just click the link in my sig!) and I didn't exactly give them that. What I did do was give Leo an ability, that before he moved, he could move two Mutant or Mutate characters first. So, a TMNT synergy, but not exactly what your sudgesting. Also, sorry to here about what happened to your trek scape project.

P.S.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only... ... A LACK OF TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE HEROCLIX!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JESUSFREAK; March 15th, 2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Personally, I could see each turtle having Counterstrike, Phantom Walk, a TMNT aura, and a unique ability. The aura would be similar to what Tornado posted. Something like:

Turtle Power
You may add 1 to Leonardo's attack and defense for each other figure you control that has the Turtle Power special power on its card that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Leonardo.

Leo
Atk 4
Def 3

Leader
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving and attacking with Leonardo, you may move 3 Ninja heroes you control up to 3 spaces each.

Don
Atk 3
Def 4

Critical Thinker
You may add 3 to your initiative roll for each unrevealed order maker on this card.

Raff
Atk 2
Def 3

Double Attack
When Raphael attacks, he may attack 1 additional time.
(This seems weak, but it will embody Raphael's need to be a part of the turtles. When he's fighting with the turtles, he gets two attacks of 5, but alone, it's only 2.)

Mikey
Atk 3
Def 3

Cowabunga Dude
If Michelangelo starts his turn engaged, you may add 2 to his movement.
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome Balantai. Love those.

I would prefer if Raph had some sort of berserker rage power.
Mikey is tough. He is the most physically gifted turtle but he is the least trained. Movement boost is pretty cool though.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Personally, I could see each turtle having Counterstrike, Phantom Walk, a TMNT aura, and a unique ability. The aura would be similar to what Tornado posted. Something like:

Turtle Power
You may add 1 to Leonardo's attack and defense for each other figure you control that has the Turtle Power special power on its card that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Leonardo.

Leo
Atk 4
Def 3

Leader
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving and attacking with Leonardo, you may move 3 Ninja heroes you control up to 3 spaces each.

Don
Atk 3
Def 4

Critical Thinker
You may add 3 to your initiative roll for each unrevealed order maker on this card.

Raff
Atk 2
Def 3

Double Attack
When Raphael attacks, he may attack 1 additional time.
(This seems weak, but it will embody Raphael's need to be a part of the turtles. When he's fighting with the turtles, he gets two attacks of 5, but alone, it's only 2.)

Mikey
Atk 3
Def 3

Cowabunga Dude
If Michelangelo starts his turn engaged, you may add 2 to his movement.
I'll consider all of those if this organization gets anywhere. I preonally, think Raph should get rage smash, and should maybe have to roll a dice, to see if he can count as a character that boosts stats in Turtle power. That would suit raph well, unless you were refering to a more sarcastic 1980's raphael, in which perhaps some sort of insult based ability would be better...

So, would anyone be interested in helping out, as you all seem interested, or are you just kinda seeing where this is going (personally, I dont even know where this is going)
Old March 15th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Raphael

Undisciplined Rage
You must add 1 to Raphael's attack and subtract 1 from Raphael's defense for each or your figures that have been destroyed that has the Turtle Power special power.

Something like this?

EDIT: I think Mikey's toughness could probably be translated into a higher life than the other turtles.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards